Leon as a dad

Dedicated to ZiRafunE

Leon had finally figured life out.

Ever since he met you, his heart had been stolen and he knew he didn't want you but he needed you.

After going through hell and back to be together, you both sealed your love by creating a little ball of happiness.

The living example of your love, your daughter.

At first Leon was scared just to hold her, she was so precious and small he didn't want to hurt her.

After holding and silently gazing at his small creation, a sense of fatherly love came over him and he was immediately attached.

Leon was however a strict father who calmly told his child the right and wrongs of the world and protected her from any harm.

This was another way of him expressing his love which his daughter understood.

They were a team.

Stuck together through every up's and down's.

She grew up to be beautiful girl with the same solid confidence as her father and a positive outlook on life.

She even grew up to enjoy the same things as him such as taking a quick liking towards her mom's meatballs as he did.

She grew up to be a female version of Leon.

So like her father that no one needed to know her to know who she was.

Leon was blessed to have you and his daughter.

He wasn't going to let anyone harm his blessing.