Partheno going to a mall for the first time.

It was his first time being in a 'mall'.

He looked a bit skeptical about going there at first but hearing your words made him interested.

He wanted to see what was so good about this fancy human building.

He seemed to be judging everything, from the floor to the ceiling.

He just stared and when something inside the shop caught his attention he ran up to window and inspected it very carefully.

He'd either nod his head in satisfaction or shake his head in grave disappointment.

It seemed to go like that, a surprisingly good and attentive Partheno.

It had seemed that way until Partheno looked like he'd experienced everything in life.

His eyes brightened as they stared up at the clothes in the windows.

He wasted no time immediately dragging you in the shop and inspecting each and everything he liked.

Slowing piling up a mountain in your hands.

After buying his favourite items he soon whizzed off yet again to look at some makeup that he had seen in the window.

However this time he was not looking to treat himself he was doing this for you.

He wanted you to relax so he sent you to a stylist who not only did your hair but your makeup.

It didn't seem like the stylist liked Partheno very much as instead of letting her do what she was going to, he interrupted her at nearly every stage, telling her what she should do.

Well apart from nearly getting kicked out by a very annoyed beautician and stylist, you could say the day had gone past great.

You had a lot of fun.