Partheno and Ichthys prank the gods part 2

Ichthys took Partheno's screaming as his cue to start attacking his next victim. He couldn't have Leon warning the other gods about them and ruining his fun.

'Where would Scorpy be?' He thought as he nearly walked past his victim.

He then walked the other way to get back to where his victim was.

"So innocent, so helpless." He smirked to himself as Scorpio ate his apples in the living room.

He obviously thought he was alone. Little did he know he had unwelcome company watching his every move.

Ichthys covered his face and body with a bed sheet he had kept just for this before stumbling into a table and realising he couldn't see.

He snapped up some scissors to solve that problem and created some circles for his eyes.

Ichthys was a one man army right now and that one man army wouldn't be able to take on Scorpio.

So he used his magic to take on Scorpio.

Scorpio was stunned. Where were these ropes coming from?

He started screaming and threatening as the ropes rendered him powerless.

It made Ichthys feel petrified but exhilarated at the same time.

Ichthys started by taking an apple. He stared intently at Scorpio and the way Scorpio stared back made Ichthys blush from embarrassment under the sheet.

To anyone else this may have looked like there was a lot of sexual tension between the two men but this tension wasn't sexual and it was radiating mainly from Scorpio.

Was the stranger about to do what Scorpio thinks he's about to do?

Ichthys knew what he had to do but didn't know how to do it.

How was he meant to eat the apple?

He awkwardly lowered his arm to the ground, whilst bending over, then lifted the sheet slightly and put his arm in.

It would've been easier if he wasn't scared at the consequences of Scorpio finding him out.

He ate the apple in a hurry trying to be swift in case Scorpio somehow manages to get out of the ropes.

He then quickly pulled his hand out to show Scorpio the finished apple and relished in seeing Scorpio in shock.

He wasn't prepared for when Scorpio burst out laughing.

It was loud and witchy.

It reminded him of the scary movie he had watched which gave him many sleepless nights.

He looked so psychotic that Ichthys shook under his bed sheet. He knew this was a bad idea.

"You ate my apple. I. WILL. FINISH. YOU."

"Oh hellllll no. Not today witch."

He immediately ran away leaving Scorpio to help himself.

*****

Partheno begin on his target completely unaware of Ichthys's previous experience.

He pranced all the way to his minister's room and knocked.

He stood there for a minute. Nobody opened the door.

He realised he was waiting for no reason when his knocking pushed open the door.

He slowly opened the door dreading what he might see.

He was relieved when he saw Zyglavis doing normal things. His paper work.

Zyglavis looked up annoyed when he heard his door open.

His annoyance turned into embarrassment when he saw who it was.

His cheeks blushed as he stared at the girl in front of him.

She wasn't one of the gods which was a fresh breath due to all that testosterone lurking around.

Of course he didn't know who 'she' really was.

Partheno was stunned at his reaction before inwardly smirking. Of course Zyglavis would blush, he was too attractive.

"Hey, sexy boy."

Partheno was starting with his killing move.

His killing move visibly repelled Zyglavis so he went for a more seductive move.

Sitting on the paper work on Zyglavis desk, Partheno slowly pulled his skirt up on his thighs.

Zyglavis faced mixed between horror and shock. He would have a hard time working on this desk.

Unholy thoughts plagued his mind.

'You can't catch me unholy thoughts.' He thought shaking his head.

"Oh yes we can." Partheno replied laughing making   Zyglavis realized he had spoken out loud instead.

"What is wrong with you?" Zyglavis asked now irritated, any previous attraction gone when Partheno had opened his mouth.

"Shhhh big boy..", Partheno said sliding his finger down Zyg's throat.

The flirting wasn't working so he decided to go for his third move, the 'Shut up' move.

He tied Zyglavis up and shut his mouth using sticky tape.

This was of course not because of his super strength but because of his magic.

Partheno pulled out his draws, trying to search for something interesting.

It was full with his boring work stuff; paperwork, pencils etc.

He opened the smallest draw which was at the bottom.

His eyes opened wide when he saw his secret stash of chocolates which were of course not a secret anymore.

How can someone so uptight and old have such childish tastes?

'Having some chocolate won't hurt.' Partheno thought as he opened one of the chocolate bars. It was a dairy milk fruit and nut chocolate bar.

"Not that one, it's my favourite."

Partheno turned around at the sound of his voice, startled as he nearly forgot about Zyglavis.

"I didn't know diabetes was your favourite snack."

Zyglavis scowled at this thinking of what a stupid woman this was, like certain gods in both departments.

"I'm way over a few centuries and I have never gotten 'diabetes'. Do gods even get diabetes?"

"Ugh, no need to be so mean about it." Partheno turned his head away in annoyance.

Zyglavis was wasting his prank time.

Partheno then launched into action by actually eating the chocolate.

Zyglavis didn't like this at all as Partheno held some awkward eye contact whilst tearing away at his precious snack.

It made Zyglavis squirm but Partheno felt high.

No really, it was giving him a sugar rush.

"Hey grandad, did you know I'm not a girl."

Zyglavis narrowed his eyes at Partheno, "What?"

"I can show you something you will like." Partheno pulled down his dress, which was a very small women's size. It relieved him.

Zyglavis immediately closed his eyes, blushing bright red.

Partheno burst out laughing in his normal voice.

Zyglavis looked like he was going to kill him as he slipped out of the ropes and ran after Partheno.

Partheno ran as fast as he could, he didn't want to face his wrath.