Chapter 2

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'm so happy I have 124 reads and only two chapters!

 CHAPTER 2

     I wipe the tears off my tan cheeks and I slowly got up. But I was caught in my traps as I see Professor McGonagall walking towards me. Her eyes were like stones as they looked lifeless. Her posture was stiff and tall, making her look taller and stronger. Her gray hair was in a neat bun that was hid under her tall, pointy hat. She takes a deep breath and says,

"Professor Dumbledore wants your presence in his office. You sha'll go there quickly, it's urgent," she insists. I only nod and I run down the halls and up to his office and said the password that helped me enter the majestic room. I see the old man working on something important, as he doesn't notice me opening the door. I slowly shut the big wooden door that almost touches the ceiling. I grin and then I turn my head over to Professor Dumbledore, who's attention was on me. I take a deep breath and I walk over to him.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" I said while taking a seat in a chair. He simply nods and creates a smile on his old lips.

"It appears to me that you threatened Professor Snape?" he says with a chuckle. Bingo. He got me right in my tracks. I clenched my fists and I feel a angry, red blush appear on my face, as his name angers me.

"Maybe," I say through my teeth. His smile slowly fades as the tension of the room rises.

"Well, you know that is against the rules Miss Laken. I suppose you know?" he points out. My Emerald eyes narrow and my heart begins to speed up. What is he saying?

"Am I expelled," I gasp. I feel the tears coming in. This can't be happening. Not to me! Where would I go!

"No, you are not expelled," he laughs. He looks under his drawer and offers me a Chocolate Frog. I smile and I accept the offer and I took a bite.

"Is Professor Snape upset?" I ask with curiosity. Professor Dumbledore takes a bite out of his own Chocolate Frog and then he sets it down. He folds his hands and he looks at me with his half moon glasses that shined in the light. His dazzling blue eyes seem to be processing emotion.

"He seems upset. I never really have seen him like that actually. He was very angry which is surprising as he never showed that much anger before," he says with his eyebrows high while he fixed his glasses and looked at the letter in his hand. He grabs his parchment and began writing with a beautiful white feather. He tabbed the feather inside the black ink that swirled around in its container and the swiftly began writing.

"He's... angry?" I say while trying to process the thought of him being angry. He wouldn't be angry... would he? I mean I've seen him strict and I hear him sometimes cursing under his breath, or yelling at someone. But, what level is this angry? I slide my chair back and I leave Professor Dumbldore and went down to the dungeons to witness the angry Snape. I hear things break in his quaters. Like broken glass. I gulp a little before pushing the metal doors open. I see broken glass all over the damp floors. My eyes widen as I see Professor Snape stop dead in his tracks. He was panting and then he looks at the ground slowly. My eyes were widen when Professor Snape glares at me.

"Are...Are you okay?" I stuttered. He turns away and then picks up the glass with his wand and throws it in the trash. I slowly walk in and I shut the doors behind me without turning around. I slowly walked to a seat and I sat down without taking my eyes off of him. I saw anger flushed on his face, and I a totally different emotion in his eyes. Sadness. I never seen sadness on him. Never.

     He takes a deep breath and then puts his hands in his black, slightly greasy hair, and looks down at his dark desk. I slowly get up and I walk over to his desk and I waited for him to say a word. To just, break the silence that seemed to haunt both of our minds. But he didn't do anything. He just sat there and panted. Not making a single muscle move.

"I'm sorry," I say, breaking the dead silence. He doesn't look at me, and it hurt my insides a lot. I felt terribly guilty. I sigh, showing that I give up and I slowly walk away. But I felt a hand suddenly grip onto my shoulder. I slowly turn my head and I see Professor Snape watching me with solemn eyes.

"If I tell you, will you swear not to tell anyone," he says with a face so serious, I couldn't catch a breath. I only nod and then he lifts my hand up. I do as I was told and I soon grip onto his hand. He places his wand on our hands and then a gold, string-like, light wrapped around our hands. It soon disappears and then we slowly let go of our grasp. His eyes looked deep into my soul.

"Your father... is the Dark Lord." I jump back and I shake my head. Tears formed into my eyes and soon they trickle down my cheek. Professor Snape wipes them off gently. His face was solemn and upset, as he felt my hatred and disapointment when I found out the news. I burry my face in my hands and I sobbed my heart out. Professor Snape pulls me towards him and he held onto me like we were both going to die. We didn't talked to each other. We didn't look at each other. Professor Snape just gently rubs my head, and presses my body closer to his. As the pain, began to reach him, and he had a single tear trickle down his white cheek.

_________________________________

Sorry that this chapter is boring! But I wonder why Professor Snape is so upset?? Make sure you read, vote, and comment! Maybe fan ;)