Chapter 3

Sorry for the long wait, I've been waiting for a week now just for 300 reads :-/ But there is nothing I can do but wait! So I'm making this chapter super long for you guys! Hope you like! Suppoooorrtttt

 CHAPTER 3

     I get up and Professor Snape watches me sigh and wipe away the tears that trickled down my cheek. He sighs with me and sits down in his chair and reads the Daily Prophet. I tap my fingers on his desk and then I slam down the paper that held up to his face. I saw a small tear slither down his hooked nose and landed on the dark desk. I sigh.

"Who's...My mom?" I ask. His eyes looked shattered after I asked the question. He swallowed the sadness and then spoke the few words that I never heard from him.

"Your mom, is Lily. Lily Potter," he whispers. My breath got shaky and I looked at the ground with tears filling my eyes.

"Where is she?" I ask, shoving the words out of my mouth. He huffs.

"She, died. Your father, killed her." My head shots up and I let out a sudden breath.

"My father, killed my mother! Why?" I cried in horror. He flies up.

"I-I can't talk about this anymore. You need to stop this conversation before I stop it for you," he coolly snaps, trying to cover up the emotion that was building up in his eyes. I growl and I stomp out before I could yell and rip apart his heart. Break the glass that he hasn't broken.

     My nose flared and my hands were burning up; as power flushed through my veins and landing down to my hands, wanting to be let out. I scream and lightning shoots out of my palms and hits the walls.Making giant holes and burnt marks mark their territories on the walls. I look at my hands in utter shock. A scarce look quickly flushed on my face.

Did I do that? I thought.

Yes you did. That's good my dear, let out your anger. The voice echoed in my ear, making me flinch.

* * *

     I looked at the piece of parchment that was in front of me. When I grabbed my quil and began to write, it made me feel excited, and intimidated. As a piece of parchment just seems to haunt you when you write. Waiting for you to finish that word, or correct that sentence. I could hear the words shouting at me or pleading at me to write them. And when I finished, I sighed and reread what I stated.

Dear Emily,

I know that I left you without warning, but I wish that we didn't have to end this way. It's just you were never really nice to me, and that you always seemed to be a bitch when I was with you and your friends. I wish this didn't end this way.

Farewell,

Sky

     I smile at the letter. Glad that the thin ice broke between us. And all truth came out. I tie the letter to my owl's (or Shiloh's) leg. Shiloh flapped his wings and his beauty shown as he is white owl that had a shade of gray that slowly becomes paler as it goes down its body. I slowly stroke his silky feathers and I whisper-

"To Emily." I smile and he flies off in a flash. Faster than the speed of light. His wings stretched out to the max, and he glides as the wind seemed to lead him to his destination.

     I sunk down in the armchair that held my light weight. Boredom had overcome me, but somehow a bolt of excitement flushed through my veins. The sorting in less than one day.

     The sun began to set on the horizon, making the sky glow a bright gold and a relaxing blaze of orange. I took a deep breath and engulfed every last bit of my freedom that I will have before a new year starts. I look over and I see an elf walking over to me and directing me inside. I nod and I walk in and I joined the other professors in the great hall, having a feast filled with the last laughter they had together, before the time gets serious. I was silent though. Just like Professor Snape. It made Professor Dumbledore curious.