Chapter 4

***IMPOTANT***

So, please do keep it up on this story! I hope you guys are enjoying it!! And I am wondering if anyone come make me a cover for this book? I really need a cool one and I want a Harry Potter font in 3D (if you are capable of doing.) that would be awesome! I'll fan you and dedicate you in my next chapter!!! And here is the new Sky Laken!!!!

---------------------------------------------->

 CHAPTER 4

     Many kids flooded the giant hall and loud chatters and sharp glances. Gryffindors look over at me with bright and encouraging smiles; just like what the Ravenclaws did and I create a small smile on my lips but soon it disappears as I get glares from the Slytherins. Snape looks down at me and creates a small, but sincere sincere smile.

"It's okay, just keep walking," he says with a split of compassion; but then dropping the smile and creating his monotone voice again.

"I know," I say with a split smile then Snape lead me to the Gryffindor table and he gave me one last encouraging smile that shocked the others. Some gave me weird looks and I soon just shrugged it off. 

"He seems to be in a surprising new mood," a ginger boy says to me with a snort. I give him a curious look.

"Why do you say that?" I question. The boy does a sharp laugh and then his face lights up some more.

"He is never nice! He's an old git!" he laughs. I create a small chuckle until we were silenced by Professor Dumbledore.

"Good evening all students! As you know, that I am Professor Dumbledore. The Headmaster of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Though, I do have some dark news. As you can see, the Dark Lord is upon us. And, he used to be a student, like many of you. He walked through the halls of the school. And he might have even sat in your exact spot." People gasp and many give out scarce looks.

"Professor Snape will be the new Defence Against the Dark Arts master. And Professor Slughorn will be the new Potions Master," Dumbledore says, breaking the awkward silence. The Slytherins though, began to cheer for Professor Snape. I do a couple small claps and Snape does a small nod with his head, at me. Everyone though, clapped for Slughorn. The old, fat man, began to create a shy smile on his chubby face.

"Let the feast begin!" Professor Dumbledore says. Food began to pile on and everyone dug in. The ginger boy next to me kept on boring holes in my head.

"Are-Are you okay?" I question him. I give him a suspicious look and he soon snaps out of the gaze.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I just didn't catch your name. I'm, Ron" he says with his rosy cheek lifting up. I smile as my beauty began to haunt his mind. Playing with his brain like a instrument. My short braid began to fall on my right shoulder, making my face picture perfect.

"Sky," I say politely. I shake his white hand and soon a girl with bushy hair looks over.

"I believe I haven't met you yet, either. I'm, Hermione," she says professionally.

"Sky," I repeat.

"Nice to meet you, Sky. I'm, Harry," a boy with black hair and Ozzy Osbourne glasses says. I smile but then, a sharp, excrusiating pain began to burn in my forearm. I grip onto it and I wince in pain.

"You okay?" Ron asks me with a sincere tone. I smile and then I let out a sharp breath.

"I'm-I'm fine," I sharply say. The pain started to get worse. It felt like fire burning inside my skin. Trying to come out, but my skin was like a stone wall.