Glances of the Past: Deception

Jack's POV:

I am the co-founder of The League of Assassins. Founded by Sensei Dracul, I became a killing soul.
I learned to block away mercy, and to hide out regrets.
My parents were killed by a car accident when I was 16 years old. I witnessed it with my bare eyes. After months wandering lonely, he found me, he trained me, and he fed me their killer. I killed him with one slice, he never saw it coming.
For me, Alexander was my responsibility. He faced the same problem I had, but he is still untold of the killer's identity. His rage was same as mine. His thirst for more was like mine back when I was here. I saw something in his eyes I never had, something shining through darkness; a beacon of a restless hope wandering darkness and waiting for its salvation; the innocent soul that's getting prepared to enter its utter evil.
I knew I had to help him evolve; get to states he never knew existed.
As dawn came to break, I woke him up. We went for a jog, then to a meditation session. The best way to make a person reach infinite wisdom is by doing infinite meditation.
"Master Jack."
"Yes?"
"When will I get prepared?"
"Time, my son, is nothing when it comes toe to toe with determination. Time, Alexander, delineates our salvation, our break, our beginning, our ending, but it never defines our nature or what we become. We just use it for our advantage to improve, either for better, or for worse."
I gave him one more look before we went back; poor, but a broken child. Soon he'll become the most dangerous man alive... When that time comes, I hope he'll understand why...
The league gave me a purpose to live, and a goal to set upon. It retrieved a lost power, and regained me my perception in life. I will do well by Alexander, because I know, when I'm in need, he'll do good by me.