Redemption

Alexander came back, hurt from battle, but victorious...
He was set the new Ra's Al Ghoul... He was the new demon's head...
He had his redemption, satisfied his goals. He finished all of his trainings, and now he pledged allegiance to the constitution of the league...

20 years passed, and the league thrived. It became so dangerous no one stood a chance in front.
As he conquered battles, defeated enemies in wars; he ripped his right as the king of the world, the most dangerous man in the century...
Before his death, he seized one more fight, and it was the fight of his life and death...
Treason happened, a treason in which the Kawasaki family was involved in; the Samurai Family.
And who was better than Ra's Al Ghoul himself to put an end to this treason...
Alexand set his gear. He and Jack went there to put an end to the terror of Jaffa's legacy once and for all. Kawasaki family feared Ra's Al Ghoul... They died in peace, hopefully to what seemed a better destiny than living under a juggernaut's rule...

So, i know the Kawasaki's Family are new here, but it was Jaffa's Blood line. In the final chapter, i explain how they died in an indirect way throughout submitting a legacy to Alexander "Alexand"
DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT! URS ARE NECESSARY!