The training

...

"You ready?" Jack asked Alexander loudly as he unleashed on him with his sword.
Alexander couldn't catch his breath to answer. He soon held his sword and started dodging Jack's swings.
"Nice, you're improving" Jack clapped after the end of the session, "But you're still not good enough." He added.
"I am trying my best."
"You're not trying enough."

Two weeks have passed, and Alexander got used to the atmosphere. It was as if he made anything of his past mere. His pain, his anger, his thirst, his grief, all vanished under the influence of a new feeling; blood thrust.

He learned a lot about the league he was drowned into; it is known as 'The League of Assassins.' It was first initiated in 1970, and remained secret from the world for it consisted 3 of the world's most dangerous men alive, Master Jack, specialist in ancient Ninjutsu; the art of deception. Master Jaffa, specialist in offense martial arts; the art of bone breaking and their headmaster, Sensei Dracul.

"We focus on intellect before dexterity, stealth before strength, and wisdom before luck. This is our code, and by it we shall reap victory." said the Sensei, before concealing the day.
Although living here was like hell, Alexander liked it.

He learned about so many aspects he didn't know he had in himself, and in the world. He was being enlightened to the world, having a wise soul and an opened mind throughout he could think a million possibilities in a blink of an eye. He was, becoming more mature.

Alexander slept tight that night, a resting soul, but a functioning mind. Thinking of that night, something came. Something triggered him from the inside... Something awakened him, a voice from the air coming, a motivation for an evil deed; Revenge...

So i got excited myself to update the story twice!!! A lot of twists are happening and the cliff hanger is going to outburst!
Vote and comment please !! And happy new year to y'all!!