Emerging Inferno

Alexand's POV:

"Death is not sentenced to live longer than mortals. Life is not sentenced to endure much longer. The pace gets faster, and as I walk the valley of the shadow of death, my strength gets stronger. My mind and muscle get bonded, and the mindset of my spirit, is getting fended. The urge to kill, is growing bigger, but the desire to have peace, is utterly bitter. I will walk darkness, and I may not shiver. I shall stay with forged shadows, I may not chiller. Wisdom is my strength, and meditation is my stiff, I believe in death...''
A resilient man I am...
After 12 years, and I've been through hell, training with the sole man who killed my parents. All this time. What a shame I didn't notice, but how could I? I was blind... but now I know... now I have the reason for my salvation. If I die, I'd die trying...
I reached Scotland again, and there he was... Standing just behind the river, smiling...
"Funny how things come to be in recent times, eh Alexand?"
"Why?" I asked...
"Well, as for a starter, I knew Dracul would never inherit me his thrown. So I had to choose an alternative to him, someone he'd trust, yet, I'd destroy. It didn't need a genius to know that after a short time, I'd be able to defeat Dracul as age eats him. So I waited... you see Alexand, the element of my success, was patience..." But after all, I won't truly succeed unless your death is done."
A chill of anger increased my rates... Provocation got in me, and soon my hands felt so steady to kill...
He killed my family for a plan, an innocent family...
This guy deserved to die, with all needs necessary.
"You killed my family, just to insure you heritage...
One problem lies in your plan... Death didn't decide to my soul today..."
I said as I savagely crossed his sword. My blade met his with outrageous clash. We battled the fight of our lives; him for claiming his unworthy thrown, and me for redemption.
As we exchanged fists, blood, punches, stabs, and severe beaten, I got to him. After almost hours of fighting, he got me down. Images soon dropped in my memory; images of my mother, my father, my friends, my old life. I remembered my dad saying, "Never feel ashamed if you get knocked down, for your enemy will underestimate you then. But use it for your advantage to deceive that enemy and get up while he never sees it coming."
His words pumped up my heart in ways the adrenaline extended its range.
I got up quickly... Gore filling my firsts and hatred stiffing my body.
I held my blade steady, shouted it its reign of core on Jaffa, poor soul, the master of ancient mortal combat didn't stand a chance...

"Now you rest in peace."
"No Alexand, now you do."
"It's Alexander..."
Soon he was left to rotten in the wild...