The Beginning of The End

Alexander's legacy...

"I've seen grudge in the eyes of those who failed, envy in the eyes of those who left, and hatred in the eyes of those who loved. Darkness consumed them, and soon they were all turned into ashes. They evaporated in their own blood, hiding from the ugly truth; death did not come to them all. They wished he came, they actually did. They were beyond knowledge of what was going to happen, for they sat in tears. Marching men towards them, league members; league founders; few of the various who actually learned the art of death in perfection. Chiller got their skins, all of them were shivering. Dreading the moment they betrayed the country they once sworn to do good by. They pleaded forgiveness before the arrival, but no, no mercy was shown. Marching men had passed hell, marching men had slept with demons, and they spoke to the devil himself. Hearts were colder than winter, frozen of mercy, void of feelings. They knew it was a matter of seconds before they stand between the hands of god, judged. That's when we, the marching men, the masters of the ancient arts, creators of the knowledge of death, purged them, one by one. Hounds of justice couldn't save them for this was justice in us. A theft is sentenced by jail, but betrayal is begotten by death. I, one of the league's elders, slaughtered an entire civilization solo, for they showed nothing but ruthless rage before me. You see, the moment you get accepted, once entering, there's no turning back. You become the league as much as it becomes you. You embrace it as it does too. There's no regrets, no dreads, no turning back. Once an assassin, always an assassin. Eu craud in moarte...
Alexander returned with 87 dead bodies of that massacre in 1988 and none of the incidents were left to be spoken about. No witnesses. Utterly hidden from the public, always secrecy toward merely people.
{AND SO THIS WAS THE STORY OF AN UNTOLD MYTH}
BE TUNED FOR THERE WILL BE A SEQUAL AND IT WILL BE AMAZING AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO DETECT EVERYTHING WITH PRECISION!
I ALSO WANT TO THANK < KARIM KILZAR> FOR HELPING ME THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE STORY AND FINALIZING CHECKS BEFORE PUBLISHING! A GREAT FRIEND, A GREAT HELP HE IS! ALL FOLLOW HIM!
AND DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE
I LOVE YOU ALL