Glances of the Past: Intimidation

Dracul's POV:

I am the Ra's Al Ghoul; the demon's head. I am the thick line between suffer and mercy to my enemies. Conqueror of battles, and destructor of wars. Fearful among governments and societies that acknowledge my existence.
A ruthless, cold, relentless, and a stoic demon incarnate.  And for those who haven't, I am the reaper of death. I am the founder of the league of assassins.
I first killed when I was 15 years old. A man threatened my family so I cut him open with my blazer. I felt regret, but at the same time, I felt a joy inside. I was happy I stood between the people who defied my family.
After having my entire family burnt down in front of my eyes, I got lost. I was found on an island that got extinct by now, called 'Lazarus Island'. In it, I learnt the ancient art of mortal combat, Inferno; the art in which I could kill you before even blinking.
I made this league to insure a legacy to myself, and to blood draw an independent blood line full of wisdom and extraordinary strength. And so my journey to finding the appropriate men among billions began, and I did.
I knew that everything will end; nothing ever last. So I intended to teach my apprentice to believe in death in the act of being prepared for it, and never fear it.
Death is coming, sooner or later, there's no escape. So why fear the obvious if we already know what's the inevitable...
I chose Alexander because I've seen something so strong, I never noticed in a man through my life. I knew a person's life story from his eyes, and Alexander's eyes told a new different story. An angle from the outside, hiding a grotesque demon inside, someone who's capable of destruction, solo.
I finally found someone to be my heir...

So this was the last POV before the continuity of the story. Stay tuned as i update the story for the next chapters are interesting...
Don't forget to vote, and comment for any ideas, or thought. Thank you all for giving a time for this story and reading it. ( ̄▽ ̄)