An innocent life.

Ages passed by. Groups, guilds, and leagues were initiated. Each had a perspective towards the world, each with a goal, and purpose. This story talks about an ordinary league, but which was secret. As we read throughout the text, we discover the truth of one of the most dangerous, skilled, deceptive man alive. Unfortunately, his legacy was set to remain un-spoken. All characters, places, and incidents are fictionary. Any relation to them is coincidental. Enjoy. Don't judge me if there's any mistake whatsoever, this is my first time. Once again, i hope you enjoy 💕💕

Chapter One:
An innocent life...
... 1966, Romania...
"Dad, Breakfast is ready!"
"On my way!"
"Honey, could you please pass me the bread?"
"Sure mom. Here you go"
"So tell me son, how'd your training go last night? You came and headed toward your room in a hurry."
"I know, I was exhausted! I never knew that stage 3 would be hell."
*Laughs* "I guess now you do, but don't worry, with determination every thing could be settled."...

Alexander, a 16 years old boy who lived in Romania, Romania. He was a good looking guy; Green hazel eyes, brunette, muscularly fit, and acceptably tall. The type of guy that would carry any girl's eyes toward him on sight.
He lived with his mother and father in a cottage. It was perfectly fit for them. Reddish color from out side with roof made of German bricks to keep the house cold in summer and warm in winter.
Alexander's father was a Martial Arts Trainer and his mother was the best house keeper, in his eyes. They all lived happily with no arguments or fights. Alexander was an apprentice in his father's gym and took private lessons at home with him. One happy family they were.
But little did they know, destiny caught them early.
"Alexander, you ready?''
"I was born ready."
"Sure you were. We'll do the 3-2-4 technique ok? Jab- Cross- Upper cut, Round house- Back kick, Superman Punch- Upper cut- Hook- Back fist."
"Yes sir."
"Good, now give me 20 push-ups, at 5 you jump and clap and continue each of 5."

As Alexander did his exercises, for around an hour and a half, he rested to hang out with his friends."
He got dressed, gave his mother a kiss on her forehead, saluted his father, and went out.

Jake, Constantia, and Elaina were his best friends. They'd do everything together. Jake came with his 'Mercedes BENZ' to pick him up. All 4 of them went to the wild to spend the noon together. All shared their memories together; the pranks, the jokes, the fights, the arguments, the incidents, and the events they all went to. An amazingly well spent 5 years together. They were the perfect 4; an un-biological family.
"So what will you do with your upcoming competition?" Jake asked
"Umm" Alexander hesitated for a bit, "Well I am preparing for it day and night, and hopefully I'll come out victorious." He answered confidently
"We have faith in you. You'll do great" Constantia and Elaina cheered together.
"Thank you guys, really, I'd never wish for a replacement for you all"
After an hour of talking, it was time they headed home. Jake dropped Constantia, Elaina, and then Alexander.
"See you tomorrow bro!" Jake waved.
"Goodnight, take care" Alexander waved up with a nod.
"Great, dad must've forgotten the door unlocked, again." Alexander stated with irony.

He opened the door to see no one inside; he wandered the house a bit but found no one. His father's cell was off and so his mother's. Right then, he noticed a funny smell he couldn't ignore.
He followed it until he reached the basement; their basement. It was unlocked, but since there was no sign of his parents, they wouldn't actually care. He brought a kitchen knife and sliced his way inside. He noticed something liquid within his hand's palm. He turned on the light to find his parents on the ground crossed and killed. Eyes were covered with coins, and necks pawned with blood.
No sign of intruders, no breaks, no sign of a fight from the master. No bruises, no symptoms of resistance at all; the perfect assassination.

4 weeks passed, and Alexander just locked himself from the world. He stopped attending training, dropped school, canceled all his appointments, forfeited all matches, and concealed himself from his friends, from his best friends. Greif got to him so bad, he almost committed suicide. He had a tight bond with his parents. He always obeyed and followed their rules and directions.
Their death was unexplained of how and why, but he was too busy sobbing his pain to seek.
His friends couldn't find a way to make him talk, or open up to the public. Elaina, who'd always had a crush on him, couldn't speak with him. Alexander wasn't speaking. Police got nothing from him through interrogations.
He simply, and with no force, exiled himself from society.

One night, as he was walking down the beach as always, thinking, and dreading, He saw a man in front. He didn't care to look; Alexander nowadays didn't care to look at anything or anyone.
The man approached him slowly, as if he was taking cautious steps. He eye-balled Alexander, and Alexander hated it. He kept looking at his eyes for so long, it triggered him.
"Stop looking." Alexander said with a trigging soul.
The man didn't listen and kept on staring.
"I.Said.Stop.Looking!" Alexander unleashed on the man.
The man dodged with perfection, twisting Alexander's hand to almost breaking it. He bent him down. "I know your pain; I know what you're passing through right now... All this anger inside, it can be used. Sleep well, for tomorrow is a bright day, in hell."
Alexander was knocked out of consciousness.

~~~ I will be updating randomly for I don't know myself when :p
Don't FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE!! THIS WILL MEAN A LOT SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME~~~(⌒_⌒;)