•6

Give me your, give me your
Give me your attention baby
I wanna tell you a lil something about yourself
You're wonderful, flawless, ooh you're a sexy lady
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else
Oh, whoah, oh oh
I know that you don't know it
But you're fine so fine
(Fine, so fine)
Oh, whoah, oh, oh
And girl I'm gonna show you when you're mine all mine
(Mine all mine)
Treasure
That is what you're are
Honey you're my golden star
And you can make my wish come true
If you let me treasure you
Oh. Oh. Oh—
: Treasure by Bruno Mars
                Lyric P.O.V.

            I sat in my tub soaking in my bubble bath. I had an exhausting day. We had to perform CPR on dummy dolls and I don't know if I passed my test or not. Today was just straight stressful plus K&N Music Factory laying people off and they ain't done.

          I took a sip of champagne from my glass. Today was just not my day. Anything by Jahiem played lowly in the background. I closed my eyes and just sunk back into the tub. Then I heard my bathroom door open.

         "You can have anything I got. All of me right on the spot," I heard Kyren singing. He sat on the edge of the tub rubbing my shoulders. "You can have anything I own. Work my fingers on down to the bone," he continued singing. He actually sounds good for a change.

             I looked up at him. "King pass me my towel," I said standing up. He handed in to me and wrapped it around me. I let my water out.

           "How was your day?" He asked.

              "Horrible," I whined. "It was so stressful King. I don't know if I passed my test, my job laying people off. It's just, I don't know."

           "It's okay baby. I can try to make you feel better," he said rubbing my shoulders.

             "Thank you," I pouted.

            He pressed his lips into mines. "I missed you," he mumbled against my lips. I rolled my eyes. I'm falling into his trap again. He's gonna break my heart. I can't do this. No. No. I'll be fine. He's playing a game and I'm gonna play it with him.

               "I missed you too," I mumbled sliding my tongue in his mouth. He slid his hand up my towel carressing my thighs. I broke our kiss. "King stop," I breathed out. He kissed my neck.

           "Lay down. I'll give you a massage," he said. I laid down and he grabbed the coconut oil off my dresser. He rubbed some of it on his hands and began to rub up and down my shoulders caressing them.

         "Ooh baby right there," I moaned. He smirked. After that much needed massage, I was laid up under King in his t-shirt and my panties. He ran his hand down my stomach as I laid on him watching CatDog.

-
-
-

           King's dick was pressing into my thigh when I woke up. I wiggled under him and he moved a little bit. I tried again and gasped for air when I felt him pressing into core. I almost wrapped my legs around his waist, but I stopped when I saw he was awake. He kissed my lips softly and rose up slowly. He smirked rolling off of me, then he wrapped an arm around my waist. I just laid in bed thinking.

              I had classes from 11:30 to 4:00. Then I had to work from 5:00 to 3:00. Then tomorrow I had classes from 12:30 to 3:30. And again K&N from 5:00 to 3:00. Then the weekend, Thank You Jesus!

           I tried to get up, but he pulled me back down. "I bought you something," he smiled.

          "King you didn't have to buy me anything," I shrugged.