07: secrets

The next morning when I woke up, I went to Shelby's room.
" so... How are we going to keep this a secret?"
I asked concerned
" I don't know... Maybe just... Like if we wanted to go on a date then we could sneak out or say we were going to the store or say we were going somewhere with our friends and leave at different times or something."
She said.
" yeah but... What if I wanted to kiss you?"
I asked pouting.
" then just make sure no one sees us."
She said. I leaned down and kissed her. She kissed me back and I tilted my head.
" woah guys."
Nash said walking in. Shelby jumped up and I jumped back to the end of the bed.
" dude!"
I yelled and Shelby threw a pillow at him.
" relax I won't tell mom I just didn't even think you liked her."
Nash said smiling.
Shelby sat up next to me. I kissed her on the cheek.
" well I do."
I said. Nash smiled and left. Shelby and I went back to my room to play video games and of course she beat me. But secretly I let her win. After that, it was time for lunch. I woke up late and we had been playing for at least two hours. I kissed Shelby for a second before she ran back to her room so when my mom came to tell us food was ready she wouldn't be with me. When we both went downstairs we didn't talk to each other.
......
Shelby's pov;
When we sat down Hayes sat next to me. Elizabeth's as across from me, Nash was on the other side of me, and my mom and skylyn were on both sides of Elizabeth. Hayes was eating with own hand and his other hand was holding my hand and I was doing the same holding his hand with my right. Nash smirked at us. We finished eating and Elizabeth didn't notice we were holding hands.
" we are going to get some more drinks and put the dishes away."
Hayes said. She pulled me out of my chair and we took everyone's plates and went into the kitchen.
" why did you do that?"
I whispered
" because I wanted to kiss you."
He whispered back.
" couldn't you have waited?"
I whispered
" no because your perfect and I wanted to kiss you perfect face."
He whispered.
Hayes leaned in and started kissing me. I went to go wrap my arms around his neck and I dropped a plate. I jumped away from him and Elizabeth came in.
" I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."
I said picking up the prices of glass.
" it's okay sweetie."
She said smiling. She kneeled down and helped me then swept up the rest and went back into the dining room.
" now where were we."
Hayes said. He kissed me again and this time when I put my arms around his neck I didn't drop a plate on the ground. We kissed for a minute and then I pulled away.
" I heard something."
I said.
" it sounded like a... Like a camera!"
I whisper yelled. We went up to Nash's room and saw him lying on his bed.
" did you take a picture?!?"
Hayes yelled.
" yep."
Nash said popping the p sound.
" well delete it!"
I whined.
" no relax I only sent it to like two people."
He said. Hayes nodded and we went into his room to play some more video games.