10: best friends

Shelby's pov:
   Then next morning when I woke up, I took a quick shower and went to go pick out my outfit. I decided on a light pink, pink brand crop top, black pink brand leggings, and I put my hair in a pony tail. I wore my black and white Victoria secret sport sports bra underneath my crop top. I was going to meet with my personal trainer for an hour. Nash drove me to the gym and I thanks him. When I got inside my personal trainer was already set up today tart working out. We did squats, push ups, jumping jacks, all sorts of stuff and we used a bunch of equipment. After we were finished, I drank a bottle of water and then Nash came to the gym to pick me up. I changed into a new pair of Victoria secret leggings,  and a pink brand light pink long sleeve sweater that says " pink nation" on the back. I put some dry shampoo in my hair and put it in a bun. A couple of hours later we loaded all of our stuff into Elizabeth's car and we started driving to the airport. I decided to text my best friend Cali from Florida.
  .....
  S- hey Cali!
C- oh my gosh hey! I haven't talked yo you in. Long time!!!
   S- it's only been a few days but I miss you so much!
C- I miss you too!
   S- so how's life?
C- life is good how's your new house?!?
   S- we don't have one yet so right now we are living with the griers.
C- oh my gosh! You mean like Hayes and Nash???
S- yeah.
   C- omg your living with my crush and they are both celebrity's!!!!!
S- yeah.
   C- oh my gosh I don't care where you are or what your doing just FaceTime me now!!!!!
S- geese okay.
.......
I face timed Cali and she only saw me and smiled. After talking to her for a minute I shifted the camera to my left so she saw Hayes.
He had his arm around me since Elizabeth was paying attention to the road.
   " oh my gosh!!!!"
  Cali screamed
     " are you guys dating?"
    She whispered
     " no."
  I said but then I paused it and texted her the story. When I turned it back on she winked at me and then I turned the camera to right to where Nash was sitting.
    " oh my gosh!"
  Cali yelled. Nash smiled and took my phone.
   " hey."
  Nash said
     " oh my god I'm like crying right now."
  She said wiping. Underneath her eyes.
    " hold on I'm going to take a screen shot!"
  She said excitedly. Nash posed and so did Cali and she took like five hundred screenshots.
    " what's your name?"
  Nash asked
     " m-my name is Cali gri- Er umm I mean Cali grove."
  She said stuttering. Nash laughed and they talked on the phone the rest of the way to the airport. They really got to know each other though.
    " I'm so sorry babe but we are at the airport now so I have to go."
  Nash said. He blew a kiss and so did Cali.
Cali said Bye to me and Hayes and then hung up. She's a couple of years older than me so she could actually date Nash if he asked her to.
    " so you call her babe now?"
  I asked with an eyebrow raised
    " well yeah we talked for like two hours and I really like her."
  Nash said smiling. I laughed and we went into the airport.
   When we got inside, they said our flight was delayed by an hour so we all talked to some fans and there were even some people who wanted autographs from me. We all took some pictures with people and then for the last thirty minutes of the wait.  After our wait was FINALLY over, they called our flight number and it was time to go to the terminal. We got on our Plane and turned off our cell phones. My agent got us a driver for L.A so we didn't have to call an über driver. Once our flight was over, my driver was holding a sign with our names on it. We got our luggage and then walked out to the limo. We had three bodyguards, a limo, and a driver. This was going to be so much fun!