12: pictures and making calls

When we got back to the house, we decided to check the Internet.
" oh my god."
I heard Hayes say. He pointed to his computer screen and I walked over and squat down next to him to see. It was a picture of Hayes holding my hand pulling me through the press to the car. I had my sunglasses on but you could still tell it was me.
" what are we going to do?"
Hayes asked worldly. Just then my phone rang. It was my agent.
" yeah?"
I asked
" so let me get this straight. Your in las Angeles, with Hayes, going on dates, in front of the press, and lying to me telling me you didn't like him."
She said starting to show anger in her voice.
" no. We aren't dating. We went to get pizza AS FRIENDS and when we got out of the pizza place, there was press everywhere and one of them asked me if we were dating and I said no but they didn't leave me alone."
I said
" ok. I'm going to let you off the hook THIS TIME, but if it happens again, I might not be able to. If people think your dating Hayes then they will think your cheating on Chad. And you cannot date two people at once!"
She said
" I understand."
I said.
" okay. I'm going to clear this up I will see you at you photoshoot tomorrow."
She said. ( by the way Chad is the model her agent wants her to date.)
I hung up the phone and told Hayes what she said. He smiled before hugging me and then kissing me. I think that I .... That I love him. I liked him since the moment I saw him but I didn't think we actually liked me and now I don't even know what I'm doing and I'm afraid I'm going to screw things up. I was so confident before but I feel like I always have to look good and I just feel so cautious about what I do because I love him. But if he loves me then he needs to love me for me and not for my appearance so now I have a plan.