31: skylynns back

Shelbys pov:
     When I woke up the next morning, Skylynn was jumping on my bed.
    "Hey sweetie."
  I said smiling.
      "Can we pleeeeeeeaaaaaassse do something today???"
   She asked, making her puppy dog face at me.
    "Sure. What do you want to do?"
  I asked.
      "I want to have a girls day. With you, and Cali."
    She said sweetly. I nodded and went to get dressed. She ran to her room to get ready. I made nail appointments for us, and a reservation for lunch. I went to skylynns room to see her sitting on the floor, playing with her barbies. I had on a black floral patterned skirt, with a white sweetheart cut top tucked in, and black heels. I picked out an outfit for Skylynn. She wore a white floral patterned dress, and white cute little flats. I ran to get Cali. She wore a white shirt tucked into a black skirt, with black heels. We all curled our hair, and grabbed our stuff to leave.
    "Hayes? Can I borrow your car?"
       I asked. I have my permit, and get my license next month, but Cali is a legal adult so I can drive with her.
    "Sure. Where are you going."
   He asked from the kitchen.
       "Cali, Skylynn, and I are having a girls day."
  I said. He came out of the kitchen, and looked at me.
    " you look gorgeous."
  He said smiling.
     "Thanks."
  I said blushing. He hugged me and gave me a quick kiss, because handing me his keys to the wrangler. I got everyone in the car, and grabbed my purse so we could leave.