Chapter 7: Motel 6

Hello my stud muffins:3

I have 75 reads, I feel so popular hehe:) well I'm looking for a new cover because the one I made is crappy and so many people on here have phenomiNIALL talent:) im also looking into a trailer ooo:) okay to the story!

Shout out to @oNeDiReCi !

Enjoy xx

************************************************************************************

*Harry POV*

I woke up to the sun gleaming into our bus. A massive headache thudded in my skull as I pulled myself upright. Sleeping on a table isn't exactly comfortable. Then I remembered last night. The insane concert then finding the girl-THE GIRL! My head snapped to the couch to see if she was there.

Nothing.

I shot out of my chair and ran to the bathroom.

Nothing.

Our bedrooms?

Nothing.

She wasn't on the bus.

I returned to the living area to find Niall in the same shocked state I was, except he was holding a piece of paper. He unfolded it and read aloud:

Dear Harry and Niall,

I can't thank you enough for what you did. I will never be able to repay you. But the one thing I can do is keep you from making the mistake of canceling your show for me. Your fans need you. Ill be okay now, I promise. Thank you.

Olivia xx

"PAUL!" We yelled simultaneously, storming the drivers area.

"Settle down boys," Paul scolded, "it was her choice to go."

"That bastard is still out there!" Niall hollered, "who's going to stop him if he goes after her again!"

"It sure as hell won't be you!" Paul countered.

"Paul, she can't protect herself!" I interjected.

"She will be fine on her own, boys." Paul affirmed.

"We barely even got to talk to her," Niall muttered, looking at his feet. He kicked the empty trash can over and slammed the door to the bedroom.

I ran my hand through my curls and sank down onto the floor. Her face just kept flashing throb my mind. She wasn't some supermodel, but she was beautiful in her own way. Her dark hazel eyes drew you in and I couldn't help but feel like I've known her forever. Her auburn waves fell around her face like roses. She was unlike any girl I've ever seen before. We had to find her.

"Paul," I murmured.

"Yeah, Haz?" He sighed.

"Turn around."

"Harry, your concert is tomorrow and-"

"TURN AROUND!"

"HARRY IM NOT FUCKING TURNING-"

"PAUL! What if it was Clodagh? What would you do?"

Paul's eyes softened at his wife's name. The bus took a sharp turn, driving through the grass separation on the highway, turning them around. Niall had stumbled out of the bedroom at the stunt car move.

"Holy fuck Paul!" Niall hooted, "that was sick!"

"Pauly you little bugger," I laughed, slapping his shoulder.

"The things I do for you boys," Paul muttered, "get some sleep, it'll take a little while to get back to the hospital."

*