Chapter 1: Stilettos and Mini Skirts

This is a One Direction FanFic💜

Please read on and enjoy!

*******************************************

Saturday night, June 5th

I could hear my sister's heels before I saw her.

My parents were away for the weekend on a last minute trip and left me to take my 17 year old sister to the One Direction concert. Yes, I'm the younger sister at only 16 and I have to praically babysit a nearly 18 year old.

Cassidy rounded the corner in 6 inch black heels, a tight gold sequined mini, a red velvet crop top, and a leather jacket.

"You look ridiculous." I laughed to her.

"Please, they're never going to notice some casual girl in jeans and a 1D tee shirt." She retorted.

"They'll never notice you period."

"When I bring home a hot piece of Harry Styles, you'll see who's right."

"He's not going to pick some chick practically getting down on her knees for him."

Cassidy rolled her eyes and tried to strut past me, emphasis on tried. The moment she tried to catwalk she toppled over onto the couch. Laughing I finished washing the dishes.

"Olivia, you don't even look ready! We have to leave!" She yelled at me, pulling herself back together.

"I'm just driving you, I don't actually get to go, remember?" I scowled

"Change into something nicer, I don't want to look like some poor girl is driving me."

I looked down at my black Soffee shorts and my marching band Tshirt. No ones going to see me anyway. Why is she so shallow? Sometimes, I don't even think we are actually related.

"Just trust me, change." She demanded.

Jogging upstairs, I pulled open my closet. I finally decided on my sequin Aztec print mini, brown combat boots, and a loose white tank top. Makeup wise, i lined my eyes with some dark brown eyeliner, threw on some mascara, and added a little powder. I left my hair in loose curls. "Last First Kiss" by One Direction played in the background. I really loved them. They were one of my favorite bands. I wanted to go to the concert so badly. But I also needed money for my Marching Band's California trip in August. Cassidy knew ho badly i wanted to go. so she asked for the tickets. Why? she hates me. This would be perfect torture. I would basically have to sit in the car, waiting for my sister, who was having the blast I so badly wanted. How fun. I went back downstairs to leave with the devil herself.

"Better." Cassidy approved.

"C'mon. We have to pick up the girls and get down into Pittsburgh early." I sighed, grabbing my keys. This will be a long night.

*****************************

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my first story! Yes this will be a One Direction Fan Fiction. It will mostly involve Harry and Niall though because all five boys will be too much for what I'm planning to do.

Please Vote! Comment! Fan!

--Hannah