Chapter 5: I Can Be Your Hero, Baby

I smell beautiful boysXD

Read on darlings!

*********************************************************************

"Holy motherfucker," I heard a boy curse in a thick Irish accent.

Two pairs of feet were running towards me from behind. My eye was swollen shut and I felt bruises all over my body. Any vision I had out of my left eye was covered by black spots. Pain. It hit me. I had drifted into a state of no feeling after about the 7th hit from The Man. My body wasn't strong enough for the beating. I was dying. I knew I was. It was like someone had poked little holes all over my body and the life was just seeping out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Another boy swore, a British accent glazing his words.

"Harry, you don't recon she's dead..." The Irishman whispered, fear in is voice.

"No," Harry replied, "we just saw that twisted monster run off, she has to still be alive."

"Her eye, oh my god." The Irish boy gasped.

I felt a strong hand brush over my swollen face. My body felt numb.

"Niall stop running your mouth and help me get her up!"

Two pairs of strong eyes tried to lift me. A muffled scream escaped my mouth as pain shot through my body.

"Shit!" Niall shouted, "Harry, get Paul!"

"I don't want to leave her," Harry pleaded.

"Styles, get Paul you lazy sod!"

"Shut up prat."

Harry let go of my legs, leaving me in Niall's arms.

"Don't worry love, everything is going to be okay," he cooed, "your safe with us."

And I felt safe. His warm arms wrapped around me, like an anchor is my sea of fear. Something about him and the other boy seemed so familiar. I knew that I knew them, but whenever I tried to think my head hurt and my thoughts muddled together. Harry returned with another man. The three men lifted me into the air and onto the massive glossy black bus. They settled me onto a couch and my body screamed with joy as I sank into the soft cushions. I could only imagine how long I had been laying on the cold cement. Harry draped a blanket over me and knelt down bringing his face close to mine.

"I don't know if you can understand me, or see me for the matter," he smiled, "but I want you to know that we are going to do everything we can to help you. You're safe, promise."

His voice was like music to my ears. I strained to remember where I had heard it before but the migraine won. Niall joined Harry and knelt down beside me. He smoothed down my matted auburn curls.

"I called Liam and let the lads know what happened," he announced, turning to Harry.

The boys conversed and I slipped in and out of slumber. I was still alive. Somehow, someway, a miracle happened. And I have these angels thank. My superheroes.

*

"I told you I'd find you, sweetheart," the Man grinned.

"Please dont, please!" I begged, tears blurring my vision.

"Sweetheart, you must understand," he sighed, "I have no choice but to finish what I started. Sorry darling."

Screams rattled out of my weak body. The room was dark and humid, one light illuminating everything sinisterly. I struggled against the ropes that bonded me to the chair. The rough filaments dug in and tore my skin. Sobbing, I squeezed my eyes shut. This has to be a dream. I have to wake up.