♥ 2 [ t w o ]

"Eh?! [f/n]-chan?! What happened to you?!" Oikawa said in surprise as I walked pass him and his fangirls.

Whispers flew around the room as I head to the bathroom.

"Heh? Oikawa-kun, you know her? She's such a weirdo right?" one of his fangirls said. I stopped in my tracks, turning my head to give her a death glare. Which made everyone in the hall flinch. Even Oikawa.

I turned around and entered the girl's bathroom to my left, the last sound I heard was Oikawa's muffled voice calling out to me from the hallway.

I shut the door behind me and sighed. The faint squish squish of each step from my shoes echoed in the empty restroom as I made my way to the sinks.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was the exact definition of miserable.

Lets put it short, I was soaking drenched with water all over like somebody pushed me into a swimming pool.

My [h/l] [h/c] hair dripped water as it stuck on my cheek and neck. My uniform was drenched, clinging on my skin.

Earlier, during lunch break, I went out of the building to have lunch on my favorite spot. But some of the bullies already knew my routine.

One of them dumped a pail of water from the second or third floor. And then bam.

The memory echoed in my head like the droplets dripping from my clothes and hitting the floor which resonated around the empty room.

I glared at myself at the mirror, my hands on both sides of the sink as I leaned on it slighty. Everything inside me felt empty, like some black hole just went and sucked up everything.

I stared aimlessly at the sink, watching as the droplets from my hair slid down to the drain. Just like my emotions. Clinging, falling and disappearing into a void of darkness.

What did I do to deserve this?

I bit my quivering lip, and stopped the tears as hard as I could. I promised myself I wouldn't cry.

I looked at the mirror again, sighing.

I can't attend class like this...

I can hide from the principals and skip. I'd rather skip than disrespect them with my appearance.

***

I ended up running to the rooftop. The girl's restroom isn't the place to hide for me. Some girl students would spot me if ever they went to the bathroom.

I don't want to hide in the cubicles as well, I'm not a fan of toilets. So, I went up to the rooftop.

Feeling completely miserable about myself, I sat at the corner, hugging my knees to my chest. I had my head down, my forehead propped on my knees when I heard the rooftop door open.

"Aw, man, this place been taken" a guy's voice said.

I furrowed my eyebrows before looking up and shooting him my meanest bitch-face.

The guy and his friend flinched, frightened by whatever.

"Crap, she's here. Let's go" his friend said who has a terrible case of acne problems. Both scurried out of the rooftop, finding a place to hide while skipping classes.

I sighed. Of course they recognize me. Probably they knew me as the scariest girl in school. I'm more surprised why they haven't threw me out of this school.