Cook Part 5

(Insert kitchen setup above)

Cook's hands snaked their way from the insides of my thighs around to my butt leaving them rest there for a few seconds, then scooted me forward towards the edge of the counter. My hips were even with his and were separated by the apron he was wearing. 

"Babe, you never answered." His hands were coming back around to my front, slowly gliding over my hips and up my curved sides, eventually ending at my cheeks. Cook leaned my head towards him and planted a light kiss onto my nose and smiled. 

"Yes." 

"Yes?" 

I nodded my head, answering yes again and lightly chewed on my lip. Cook gave me a weird look, arched an eyebrow, and brought his hands down to my shoulders lightly moving his left thumb.

"Babe, you know I can't read your mind; just tell me."

My hands drifted down to Cook's apron he was wearing and around the back, untying the knot; letting it fall to the floor.

"You know, round two." 

 A grin made its way onto his lips before leaning in to kiss my lips.Just like the night before his hands traveled down my curves and hips before coming around to my butt, lightly grasping and scooting me forward. A gasp left my lips in between kisses and Cook took the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. The shirt I was wearing quickly found its residence onto the floor again while Cooks hands massaged my boobs making me groan.

"Leigh, are you sure, you know I can stop at any-"

"James just shut up and fuck me." 

That little confidence boost from you was all Cook needed before he started to crouch down onto his knees smirking at you.