Chapter 2: The Potiental Suspect

The team keep searching through data bases on security cameras of bars. Gideon walks over to Garcia. "Garcia I need some help with something." He states.

"What can I do?" She asks.

"I need you to look through any males named Spencer and in early to mid twenties." He states.

"Any last name?" She asks.

"Not really. I didn't catch that. But maybe this kid has had some college courses involving crimes and determining victims time of death, and cause of death." Gideon suggests.

"Oki doki loki." Garcia states.

"Gideon not loki." Gideon corrects her.

"Oh no sir that's just an expre-" before she can finish he is gone. "Okay then. Looking for some random kid." She mumbles to herself.

Morgan and Elle work on the dumbing sights. Determining if there is a pattern to them and the note.

"So this unsub is possibly a female." Morgan states.

"Why?" Elle asks, waiting for a good answer.

"Because these men were lured to those sights and then killed." Morgan answers.

"But the handwriting says otherwise." Elle states.

"What are you talking about?" Morgan asks.

"I'm talking about the fact that the hand writing is not sweetly written. It's seductive, but not female seductive." She states. "The hand writing is neat, so this is someone who likes neatness and follows the Grammer rules down to the book." She explains.

"All the victims had the same note." Morgan points out.

"Practice." Elle suggests.

"Maybe the original note is not as neat as the others." Morgan suggests.

"We need to look at those notes again." Elle states and goes to grab them.

Hotch and JJ discuss the possibility of when the next killing will be. Elle walks into the office.

"Morgan and I might have found out the possible gender of our unsub." She states.

"How?" Hotch asks.

"The notes and the way they are written." Elle answers.

"Collect all the notes and meet me in the briefing room." Hotch orders and heads into the briefing room.

Morgan turns to see Hotch. "Elle tell you?" He asks.

"She did ." Hotch answers.

"There's one thing I don't get." Morgan states.

"What?" Hotch asks.

"Elle said that the notes are written by a male trying to seduce these victims and how the way from his writing he likes neatness but the crime scenes are not neat at all." Morgan answers. "It's as if someone else is working with our unsub."

"So we have a duet?" Hotch asks.

"That's what I am thinking." Morgan answers and sees Elle coming back.

"These are the notes." She states and hands them the notes. "This one must be the first one." She hands them a fairly neat and simi - seductively written note.

"Definitely young male." Morgan states.

"How can you tell?" Elle asks.

"Writing is male, but it's like a beginner, so young kid." Morgan states.