Stress Cleaning

It had been two very exausting -yet very enjoyable- days. Rebekah and I had been taking care of Hope. I had sort of forgot how her routine went, many months out has it's tolls. Rebekah helped out a lot though. She kept me and Hope happy while I adjusted to the daily chores of my household. I stress clean a lot and lately I have been very stressed, I still haven't gotten many of my memories back and it was killing me.

Rebekah did a very good job in keeping me with my sanity for the past two days. I looked at the clock on the living room above the fire place, '5:12 P.M'. I sighed. I had called Klaus at nine in the morning and he said he would be on his was at about two in the afternoon because he still hadn't finished all of the things he needed to do with the wolfs. He should be back by now, or atleast on his way, but he hadn't called or texted me. Rebekah came into the room and rolled her eyes.

"Not to be rude, but your moping for my brother is quite pathetic. He just called, he'll be here in about twenty minutes." She said taking books I didn't even know I was holding, and setting them on the closest shelve.

"Sorry, I don't know what's wrong." I say making my way to the kitchen. Shortly I hear her footsteps follow.

"Don't apologize for falling in love." She says. "Now, stop your stress cleaning because you are driving me to the edge of my sanity. Now, let's watch some T.V." I sigh and follow her into the theater room, where we have spent most of our days in besides the backyard.

As Rebekah flipped through the channels I stood up and went to get some chips, sodas, and popcorn. Like I said Rebekah and I spent a lot of time here so we went to the nearest town and bought a whole bunch of other sweets we would, no doubt, finish today.

"There." She said just as I walked in. "Are you up for some chick flick?" She asks while I hand her a soda. I sigh and sit down with a huff on the couch. I look over at Hope on the floor with her comforter and she smiles. I smile, her eyes were so bright it was impossible not to be at ease.

The episode of 'Pretty Little Liars' had started. Rebekah seemed to be having very little fun watching it so I grabbed the remote and looked through other channels. Rebekah stands up and heads through the arch that leads toward the kitchen.

I keep flipping through the stations when Hope squeals. I look at her and she looks at me with a curious face. I scrunch my eyebrows.

"What's wrong honey?" I ask her. I knew she wouldn't answer but usually she would smile if everything was ok. And that is exactly what she did. She kept looking back and forth behind me and to me smiling. I listen closely and I still here Rebekah. I hear the microwave going and the fridge closing.

Suddenly someone jumps on me and traps me. I struggled a bit untill a familiar smell hit me. I laugh and give in. Klaus pinns my hands past my head and begins to kiss my neck.

"I missed you." He says kissing my lips. I smile.

"I missed you to." I say turning positions so I am now on top of him. I left my hands fall to his stomach and rest there. He smiles and puts his hands behind his head relaxing. I get off of him and go pick up Hope gently setting her on Klaus. He gives her a kiss on her cheek, sits up and sets her on the seat cusion by him on the couch.

I begin to stand up and leave for the kitchen when Klaus grabs my hand and pulls me down to him. Then traps me with his arms and legs.

"I leave for two days and you just want to leave? I am take it you did not miss me much?" He asks playfully kissing the back of my neck. I look over at Hope and her eyes are glued to the T.V. I look over and see that 'Mickey Mouse' is on. I grab Klaus's hands and set a kiss on it before fitting my own fingers with his.