ch 19

Al took Lovino's hand and let his fingers wrap around his partner's own. The two boys sat with each other for a while until Al suggested they pack the little amount of items they owned.

Both their belongings fit into one suitcase with room to spare, and they were ready to leave for Alfred's house in the morning.

Alfred breathed in slowly. "Hey Lovi, since we have time, why don't you get dressed and we can go on that long overdue date we've been talking about?"

Lovino sighed and said to Alfred egotistically, "Because, dumbass, we just packed up all my clothes."

Alfred nodded. "Fair enough.. Do you wear the same size as your brother, or you could just go in what you're wearing."

Lovino looked down and checked his own outfit made up a loose black tee-shirt, which wasn't even his, and a pair of baggy boxers.

"Are you dumb, I can't go in this you loser." Lovino rolled his eyes opening the suitcase grabbing the first few items of clothing he found.

He pulled the tee off and replaced it with an Icy blue button up shirt, slid some black slacks over his legs, put some socks on and a pair of casual dress shoes. His attire was very different than his partner's but he enjoyed looking better than him.

Al smiled and grabbed some of his things. "Keys? Check. Wallet? Check." He looked down at his trousers, "Pants? Check." Alfred told himself he was ready to leave, then out loud to Lovino.

Lovino checked himself once more to make sure he was ready. He asked Al of he needed to bring anything a few more times and the finally they walked out the door to begin their date.

Alfred opened the car door for Lovi and hopped in the driver's seat. He turned the radio on and when he heard the song, almost started crying.

"Carry on my wayward soooon
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to reeeesst
Don't you cry no more."

After fangirling for a bit, Al turned the radio up to sing along.

"Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high!!"

Lovino looked at Al and smiled to himself.

"Why did I have to get a Supernatural fan.."

The boys quickly pulled into the parking lot but Alfred insisted they wait till the song end. Once it did they got out and Lovino looked around the lot.

"Um.. Hey Al, where are we going? There's nothing but a gas station and McDonald around."

"I know."

Lovino rolled his eyes and started toward the fast food place.

Al and Lovi got in and Alfred ordered for them both. They sat at a booth and, while waiting for their food, Lovi decided to make casual conversation.

"Why the fuck did you bring me here, swine?"

"Because, Lovi Dearest, it's our big date."

"Yes, it is, so why are we here?"

Alfred just shook his head and chuckled. Lovi would never understand why he took him to McDonalds, so why bother explaining?

The cashier took their food to the table since the restaurant was pretty slow. Lovi looked down at the burger beneath his nose and decided to pick at the fries on Al's tray.

Their date was going pretty well, besides the food, so far.