Green Day

Collin

"Did you go to wood stock?" I hear a deep voice say, I peek through the blanket, nobody in the hall way. I hesitate to remove the blanket from my face but do so anyway, I push my hair from my face and see the familiar man.

He was the lead singer who shot mud at me.

"Yes, Yes I did. Thank you for the mud to my cheek." I sarcastically say. " Hey, I was just having fun." He smiles, sitting down across from me.

"Why are you outside? They didn't let you in?" He grins, adjusting his feet. "No." I stammer pointing down the hall with my thumb " My friend, she lost the key." I say, wiping off more mud off my tights.

"Was it that girl my friends were checking out?" He laughs, looking down the hall, " That brunette with wavy hair and fish nets?" He asks.

" Yup. That's Erin for ya." I chuckle. "So what drove you down here?" He asks, propping his hand up on his chin, seemingly interested. " Erin. She loves you guys and she dragged me all the way down here to find my "inner hippie." I laughed.

"I don't even know your band's name in all honestly I've only listened to your first album." I chuckle

"So what's your name?" He bluntly asks, " Collin, Collin Grey." I sigh. " What's your name Mr.Mud-thrower?" I grin.

" I'm Billie Joe. Billie with and ie not y and no, not William Joseph. He says, twisting open his water bottle taking a sip. I furrow my eyebrows "Then, wouldn't it be Willie Joe?" I laugh, pulling my hair into a pony tail.

"Well, yeah I guess so." He laughs. " Where are you from anyways?" He blurts out, sitting up.

" Texas." I reply dropping the mud covered blanket to the side. "Aren't people from Texas like y'know, country and tan?" He stammers, scratching the back of his blue filled hair. " No, that's a stereotype." I say crossing my leg over the other " I'm not originally from there. I'm from New Mexico, my parents adopted me." I reply, as if I didn't care.

"My best friend, the bass player is also adopted." He chuckles. " This conversation is strange ." I laugh, " Agreed." He chuckles, " Maybe once you get, y'know cleaned up, you can join my friends and I." He smirks, "We have weed." He whispers.

I burst out in laughter, " So do I." I laugh even harder, " Lots of it." I grin, " I have small bongs, three pipes too. " I whisper. " Hm, and I thought I was the junkie." He laughs.

"Who knows, I'll let you have some of my candy."  I grin. He raises his eyebrows, smirking, looking up and down at my body. " Not that type of candy!" I say throwing the blanket at his face.

" Hey!" He says grabbing the blanket and throwing it back. "You have mud on your face." I chuckle. "Thank you." He sarcastically says wiping the mud off with his shirt.

I see Erin come down the hallway, still caked in mud. " That's Erin." I say directing my head towards the tall brunette walking down the hall way. "Hm, I can see were Tre was right." He grins like a kid in the candy store.

"Yeah, she's attractive." I groan, standing up. "Wait, are you?" I cut him off  "No, she's my best friend. I mean, I'm not homophobic but that's just not what I prefer." I say, picking up the blankets.

"Green Day," He said, nearly out of the blue. "Huh?" I squint at him. "Green Day– That's the name of our band." He says, turning the corner walking away.

I stand there, perplexed at his randomness. Green Day? Not so bad. I mean, sounds plain but it sounds cool too.

" I got the key! " Erin victoriously cheers, sticking the key into the lock. "I call dibs on shower!" I scream running in, walking into the now clean room. Thank you house keeping.

I quickly strip off my clothes and drop them in the sink. I turn on the warm water letting it drip down my muddy body.

My mind drifts to Billie. Should I actually join him? He didn't give me his room number, that's one. Erin is going out with her cousin soon, it's either join Billie and his friends or stay here and be bored in a hotel room.

Billie it is.

I thought rubbing down the bar of soap through my body. I scrub the shampoo roughly through my scalp, putting more and more into my scalp.

I shower for a few more minutes, making sure every inch of my body before walking out. I grab the white towel wrapping it around my pale figure, sauntering into the room.

Erin quickly runs into the bathroom, hurriedly turning on the water. I sigh, changing into my undergarments and black ripped high waisted shorts. I thrown on a ripped tie-dyed t-shirt.

I pull the shirt up, scrunching it up. Tying it on my hip, showing a tiny bit of my stomach. I brush out my orange-red fading lock, letting them sit.  I apply my usual makeup, pulling on my knee socks.

Erin walks out already dressed up with her make up applied. "Are you sure you don't want to come?" She asks crabbing the car keys, "Positive, now go on. She's probably already there!" I smile, crossing my legs Indian style.

"Alright, I'll be back later. The hotel room keys are on the nightstand. Don't fucking misplace them!" She yells shutting the door.

I wait two minutes, quickly peek out the door, looking to the right. She's gone." I quickly rush to my bag, pulling out my leather boots and quickly lace them up.

I grab the key from my own set of keys and pop open the box filled with weed. I hurriedly drop the weed in the small duffel bag along with the small bongs and the pipes . I push the box back under the bed and zip up the bag.

I grab the hot rooms keys and walk out, locking the door.

Here I go.

〰〰〰〰
I updated, yay. This chapter was so crappy I'm sorry. Thank PoprocksAndCocaine for helping me bc without her hüker help I'd be stuck. Sorry for any grammatical errors. I start school tomorrow so I'll try and update on the weekends.

-me