Ganja

Collin

I woke up to banging doors, people screaming at me to get out. Immediately I jolt up, opening the door to find the obviously pissed off manager with three idiotic boys with thier luggage.

"Miss, are you aware of the damage you caused? All four of you!" He screamed, his ears turning pink.

Well, someone got right into it.

"You have brought a great disruption to this five star hotel, all were on marijuana while destroying the hotel room, am I correct? These three slobs won't speak about the situation at all and our camera shows you going into their room." He spits, scribbling away on his clipboard.

I look at Billie, a simple smirk on his face as he picked at his finger nails.

"No, sir. We weren't high. We destroyed the room out of pure bliss. Are we your typical punk listening kids now? We did although, have sex. Pretty good sex. Shit got wild. Does that concern you?" I spit, crossing my arms hearing Billie gasp.

"N- no, that does not concern me." The manager stammers. "That's what I thought." I retort quickly.

"Although, because of the destruction you caused we must remove you four from hotel property. Your destruction was unacceptable and you will be fined.

"Fined? Go ahead. Someone here is a millionaire. But don't mind me, little adoptee looking for a place to crash at." I snort, gathering my stuff.

"Mis-" the manager speaks, only to have me shut him up.

"Shut the fuck up, just don't." I shove my hand in his face, packing up the remaining stuff I had.

"Your roommate can stay, you cannot." He says, pushing my hand out of his face.

"Good to know." I spit at his polished shoes, kicking the closet door before leaving the room.

"Stop!" He yells, marching in front of the closet door I had kicked down. "We will have to call the authorities. Susan!" He yells into the hallway, a little Asian housekeeper coming into the room, her eyes wide.

"Call the authorities. What's your name?" He spat, as the Asian women hurried out of the room.

"Mary." I reply, blowing my hair out of my face. "Mary Jane." I reply, hearing the boys let out a little chuckle.

"Last name?" He replies before quickly righting down "my name."

"Ganja." I retort, leaning against the wall.

"We will have to ask you to stay here. You will be taken down the the police and fined." He angrily sassed.

"Fuck you." I spit in his face, leaving the room, taking my luggage out.