Chapter 10

I wake up the sadness causing my chest to tighten. I've been begging all night that I've fainted again and all of that was just a dream. But it wasn't and now I'm completely empty just like how I was when JiHye left just empty.

I can't even get out of my bed properly the scene of yesterday revolving in my head and I know I'll never get it out of my head.

---FlashBack---
"I'm breaking up with you" he says taking a deep breath "w-what? TaeHyung that isn't funny you know" I reply shaking my head "but it's not a joke" he sighs letting go of my hands. But I quickly pull them back into mine.

"No no TaeHyung! Is it something I did? was it my fault?" I ask eagerly "I can change!" I say the tears poring out of my eyes like a flowing river. "It's nothing" he sighs getting up "b-but..." I can't hold back the tears and I'm choking on my words.

This can't be happening. "TaeHyung please don't leave!" I yell getting up "p-please I can't even see you" I plead holding on to my dress as if I'm about to die. "HanEul s-stop it" he also pleads "why?" I beg falling to my knees "do-don't leave me" I plead before fainting "HanEul!" Is the last thing I hear before my eyes close and I lose my conscious.
---FlashBack---

I run my hands through my hair getting off the bed almost stumbling in the action. I sneeze my head throbbing as my stomach growls begging for food.

I put on my slippers my head drooping as I keep hitting stuff. In the end I fall in the floor totally forgetting about the night stand I have in my room "ow" I groan in pain but it's not the pain of my stubbed toe it's the pain of my aching chest. "Ow" I whimper again clutching my chest my eyes drown in tears.

I stay on the floor wondering what happened to TaeHyung an me. Was it my fault? Did I do something he didn't like.

Was it because I'm blind?

"HanEul what are you doing on the floor?" I hear someone ask but I drown them out in my own sorrows "I don't know" I reply lazily "maybe you know?" I laugh trying to forget about why I'm on the floor. "Oh honey" my mother replies "what mom did I do something wrong? Maybe that's the reason why he left right?" I smile lazily although these words are cutting away at my heart yet I'm still saying them.

"Come on" I hear my mother reply before picking me up. I feel a tear drop land on my cheek "why are you crying mom?" I ask finally crying myself "I should be the one crying!" I yell hitting my chest as I fall on the floor. "Why are you doing this?" She asks sniffing "you should ask TaeHyung why I'm doing this" I reply.

I feel her leave the room and I just put my hands over my eyes. Smiling in pain.

'If I'm this miserable on day one then how will I last a lifetime without him?' I ask myself.
***

I finally get off the floor but as I stand up I hear the doorbell ring "coming!" I hear. I get up closing my door as I slowly walk to my bed this time checking if there's anything in front of me not wanting to fall like last time.

I get into my bed surrounding myself with pillows and throwing the blanket over me. I close my red swollen eyes. My head throbbing and my heart aching from all that crying. I just need some sleep.

"HanEul?" I hear someone come into my room. I freeze that voice making me want to run and hide. "What?" I reply as bluntly and normal as possible. "Come on get up this isn't the HanEul I know" they say shifting their weight as they come on to my bed. "Nope this is the HanEul you know as always" I reply not moving an inch.

"Come on get up. I know he broke up with you but you shouldn't drown yourself in tears. This isn't you please get up" she pleads "look JiHye I love you like a sister but not even you can make me get up" I say pulling the blanket over my head.

"Come on HanEul please" she pleads again shaking my shoulder "please JiHye I just...I need to be...alone" I plead whispering the last part. She stops "okay I understand" she sighs "but remember if you need to get through this with someone you know I'm always here" she says and I can just imagine her smiling.

I nod my head still under the blanket. 'I'm acting as though I've been in depression for years, maybe I'm overreacting? Did I really love him this much? I mean it's like my heart doesn't even want to beat anymore" I think in my head causing me to swim away in my own thoughts.

Tiredness sweeping over my entire body. Causing my eyes to shut slowly and my lips to part. I hug the pillow pulling the blanket down to my shoulders my breath hitching because of my hiccups.
***

I wake up white surrounding my eyes causing me to squint. I furrow my eyebrows looking around only seeing blurred colors. "Hello?" I ask "shh she's awake" I hear "JiHye? Mom?" I ask getting up "ow" I whimper my back and wrist aching. "Don't get up HanEul there's an IV in your wrist and your back my ache due to you laying on your back for about 12hours" I hear a female voice say.

"JiHye?" I ask turning my head to the right "yes HanEul your at the hospital" she replies. "What why?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows "well simple because when you went to sleep you didn't wake up you were unconscious" she replies as I frown "again?" I ask rubbing my head "HanEul do you have something you want to tell us about your blindness?" She asks.

I bite my lip nervously "no why?" I lie "because your sudden fainting is because of your sight" she answers and I can hear her heels clicking against the floor "oh" I reply nodding my head.

'My vision has gotten better' I think to myself "HanEul your getting your sight back!" She suddenly screams.

I stop almost fainting.

I'm what?
-----X-----
TheEnd!
Omg I'm so excited!! I hope you all loved this chapter and thank you so much!!

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!!

Thank you all so so so much!