Chapter 13

(?'sPOV)
"Yah Jimin I sent you there to look after her!" I yell at him "I know hyung but I don't know TaeHyung came and he..." He drifts off making me even more disappointed "she just loves him too much" he sighs.

I furrow my eyebrows "no she doesn't once I come into her life she'll realize how much she loves me not him" I reply coldly "then hyung don't have me do all the dirty work TaeHyung now thinks that I like her when I already have my MiRae to take care of" he whines "I know I know I just need to learn about her" I reply biting my thumb nail.

Jimin leaves the room his precious girlfriend calling him "I guess I need to step in their lives" I say to myself still trying to figure out how on earth I will get these two away from each other. I need to be there for her I'll get on her good side and then she'll start falling for me bit by bit.

I'll show you TaeHyung she'll be mine and you won't even know how I did it.

(HanEul'sPOV)
"Say ahh!" TaeHyung says to me once again "oppa I can feed myself" I whine "oh my HanEul is so cute" he coos pinching my cheeks.

I smack his hands away "wait TaeHyung how old are you?" I ask this question invading my thoughts recently "21" he says eating the food he's supposed to be feeding me "oh..." I reply so...I'm older? "Why? How old are you?" He asks catching me off guard "22" I smile. I hear the spoon he was feeding me with drop "TaeHyung?" I ask "your older?" He whispers.

I nod my head "I'm older" I repeat his sentence a smile plastered on my face. "So I can call you noona?!" He asks yelling a bit "no" I say "aish" he swears. I hear a knock on the door "TaeHyung" I hear someone call out to TaeHyung "oh hyung what are you doing here?" He asks leaving the chair.

"Why do you have flowers?" TaeHyung asks "manager hyung said it would be nice if we bought flowers for HanEul" the man replies "hello HanEul" I hear "hello TaeHyung's friend" I smile "what's your name?" I ask "we'll have time for that later" "okay" I smile. "Oh and TaeHyung I think there's someone waiting for you outside" he says to TaeHyung.

'Who could be waiting for TaeHyung?' I ask myself "oh okay I'll be right back jagi!" TaeHyung yells going out the door. "So HanEul" he starts off the conversation "how's your sight?" He asks grabbing a chair and scooting it towards me "it's great!" I smile "I get it back in 1more month" I smile again "oh? Then what are you doing here?" He asks.

"They wanna see how if I get my sight back" I answer his question "ah so you leave after a month?" He asks "correct!" I smile "I'll be waiting" he says I look down furrowing my eyebrows in confusion 'why would he be waiting?' I ask myself "thank you" I smile going along with it. "I'll be rooting for you" he laughs "thank you. You know TaeHyung never told me about you" I say.

(?'sPOV)
Great. So far I have her hooked just the way I need it. And just the way I want it.

"So when did you lose your sight?" Crap that's too much of a touchy subject "oh" she seems to be taken aback. "It oka--" "when I was 3" she cuts me off "ah" I say understanding "I'm sorry if I asked a stupid question" I apologize "no no it's fine" she smiles.

'What a beautiful smile' I think in my head I can see why TaeHyung fell for her. "I can't wait till I get my sight back I'll be able to do anything I want" she continues spreading a warm smile with her lips. "So what do you remember when you had your sight?" I ask "nothing not even rock, paper, scissors" she sighs. I frown 'I can't make her sad.

"Tell you what" I say coming up with an idea in my head "I'll teach you had to play rock, paper, scissors if you smile more" I smile tapping her nose "thank you" she smiles her face turning a little red.

Taking her hands she jumps a little "something wrong" I ask trying not to smile and show the happiness in my voice "n-nothing please continue" she stutters looking at the wall just beside my head. I notice this and grab her cheeks.

"I'm over here" I smile. I see her turn bright red and I smirk 'this plan is working amazingly' "t-thank y-you" she stutters.

'If it goes on like this she'll be mine in no time.'

Teaching her how to play wasn't really that hard I mean she's a quick learner "there now you know" I smile letting go of her hands but she grasps on to them again making me shocked "let's play a game" she says smiling so adorably it makes me want to pin h her cheeks.

I chant rock, paper, scissors with her but all I can think about is her beautiful face. I just stare at her her beauty is shining even brighter thanks to the window. She laughs and I feel like I can fly that laugh was beautiful. "Yay!" She shouts "I won right?" She asks "correct" I nod.

I'm shocked when I'm pulled into a hug by her. I hug her back making sure not to show how much I need her "HanEul?" I hear TaeHYung's echo through the room "TaeHyung your friend taught me how to play rock, paper, scissors!" She smiles.

That line rings through out my head 'your friend' I hate this feeling but I smile at him anyways "she was sad that she forgot how to play games so I taught her" I explain "oh okay" he says in a not-so-convinced- tone "hyung there was no one out there" he changes the subject "what? I could've sworn that I heard someone call your name" I lie.

"Well whoever it was their not there anymore" he walks over to HanEul ruffling her hair as he kisses her cheek. My blood starts to boil watching as he kisses and plays with what should be mine. HanEul should've gone to me. Not this alien who can't even take care of himself. I'll make her mine and o promise you that.

(TaeHyung'sPOV)
I come in seeing hyung hug my girlfriend as she laughs. I start to angry but I cool it 'it's probably a friendly hug' I assure myself.

Walking over to HanEul I kiss her on the cheek my hand on her head ruffling her hair she's so cute it makes my heart want to explode. But these days everybody's been all over her first Jimin hyung now this hyung? What for?

I feel like they might have fallen for her.
-----X-----
TheEnd!
Ooo~ who could that've been? I will reveal in the next chapter who it is so please comment who you think it is!

I hope you all loved this chapter too!

Please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE! Thank you all.