Chapter 17

"Come on, we all know you want her and we all know I want him. So? What do you say?"

"I think I ought to tell you that I'm not a sick crazy person like you. I actually care enough about her to actually wish her the best."

"Then I guess you'll just let her suffer from all the fans. Stop acting like the good guy even I know that, that crap doesn't work. In the end it's always the good guy that gets hurt, right?"

"Your a vicious--"

"I know I've already heard plenty of that. So Ill take that as a yes?"

"I won't do anything that hurts her though."

"Don't worry all you have to do is make her fall for you."
-----------

Yoongi looks down at his phone sighing as he re-reads the text message he sent HanEul. Running a hand through his hair he chuckles "now in hell will I do that?" Shoving his hand in his pockets he walks away from the tree he standing by.

Kicking the pebbles beneath his feet he looks up. Watching all the couples laughing and playing together. He looks away refusing to think of HanEul and him. He knows what he's doing is wrong but when he's with HanEul it just feels so right.

Cliche, I know. But then again it might seem like he loves her more than his own life. Stupid, I know. Cherishing someone and putting them before even you is something stupid if they don't do it right back, but he still cares for her. Idiotic, I know. And to think he didn't even want to fall in love here he is now, falling harder than he's ever felt before.

He just can't explain to himself why on earth, just why he didn't meet her first. I mean he saw her when TaeHyung and her first met. That's right he was the one who yelled 'She's blind you idiot!' And the 'Then give her your hands!' I know shocking.

Believe it or not he's the one who wanted to help her first but in the end he saw TaeHyung running to her his eyes filled with excitement and his heart racing faster with each step he took. He didn't regret it that much until he saw the two always hanging out even occasionally lip-locking here and there.

He feels tired, tired of being the second hand. His eyes always manages to close on him in the end why? Because he's never, tried to look forward. It just doesn't hit him hard enough. He loves her, of course no doubt about that, but how do I describe it?

He doesn't feel like the traditional 'if he truly wanted her he'd go after her with all his might' kind of guy. He won't force her to love him cause in the end it'll all just crash. It's just,

He Feels Tired.

"Yoongi is that you?"
***

HyeRin seats herself on the old rusty swing set. Looking around, she remembers ever so clearly how her and TaeHyung would be the first here. All the contests and races they would have here in this very park. Looking at the scuff marks they made together on the slide. Always walking up it first before sliding.

It just doesn't make sense. She's only been gone for only a couple of years but here she is finding TaeHyung but with another girl. She's always loved him, more than her own life. And she thought he felt the same, but would you look at that, he doesn't.

Sighing as she lets a small beautiful snow flake fall on her finger tip, watching as it melts from the sudden heat. She doesn't  want to go through with this but she just has to have him.

She just has to.

Picking herself off the swing set she heads towards the yellow, ruff, dirty slide. "Sill the same" she smiles touching the carving him and her made in the middle of the slide.