Proulogue: Love At First sight

"Okay mom I'll be leaving now!" My voice blares loudly throughout the house ad i give my mom a heads up. "Okay honey do you have your walking stick?" She replies in a yell, the loud crashing of the dishes audible as she cleans the dishes.

"Yeah mom! And it's called a symbol cane!" I unknowingly search the doorknob my hand bumping into other things as i search. "Stay safe honey!" The worry is evident in her voice as she continues to reply to my yelling. "Okay mom saranghae!" I shout finally opening the door before leaving the house.

As you have probably, most likely have guessed now I'm blind. Yup, my eyesight is gone, nothing but, pale almost white eyes for me. I lost it when I was only a little baby, my head colliding with the hard wooden floor. At least thats what my mother says.

I clutch my symbol cane tightly in my hand before pulling it out, the long white and orange stick tapping lightly on each side of the sidewalk as I continue my first walk outside. I can just feel the tightening of my chest as the excitement racks my body whole.

The shivers crawling slowly down my back as I smell the sweet spring flowedbreath in the warm crisp air, I hear the people and cars around me. I never felt so independent usually I have to have someone with me at all times.

I'm quickly disrupted as I trip on my symbol cane "ahh!" I panic as I land on my knees I can feel the pressure since I'm only were black stockings and a black floral dress. "Are you okay?" I hear a deep voice speak to me I shake my head as I can feel the tears come out 'independent my a*s' I think to myself, this is so embarrassing "here let me help you up" I just nod, I wander my hands looking for his "she's blind you idiot!" I slightly chuckle by the sudden voice. "I know that!" The boy shouts back an angry reply "then give her your hands!" muttering a silent 'what ever' as the loud yelling finally stops.

He grabs my hands and lifts me up "here's your walking stick beautiful" he says as he grabs my hands and puts the stick in them. I can feel him walking away "wait!" I call out "yes?" "Can I touch your face just for one second?" I hear nothing, just absolute silence. Nothing but, the loud beeping cars filling the air as they come to loudly honk through the tiring traffic.

"hello?" I ask, literally no sound still evident "oh yeah! Y-you can" I crack a small smile as I finally hear him again "thank you" I mumble shyly as I feel myself now grinning widely as heating of my ears starts.

He takes my hands and brings them to the sides of his face. I start with his jaw and cheeks as I caress them softly making sure not to hurt him. I then go to his eyes then his nose then his hair 'his hair' I think to myself "you have beautiful hair" I say out loud "t-thank y-you" he stutters I chuckle 'he's cute' I finally go to his lips and my hearts beats out of my chest.

I pull my hands away thinking I've been at for to long. "Would you like to get some coffee with me?" He asks I smile "I would love to"...
------------

I'll start when this gets 35-45 votes!
Thanks for reading(⌒▽⌒) comment feed back please! Well thank you!