chapter one

My alarm clock went off signaling it was time for classes soon. I got up from my bed and dashed over to my closet and grabbed a T-shirt, a pair of jeans and my (F/C) shoes. My phone started to go off so I dashed over and grabbed it from my night stand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
S= Sean
(Y/n)= well obviously you...

(Y/n): yellow?

S: what's up?

(Y/n): nothing much. Trying to get ready for class...

S: Same

(Y/n): So then why did you call me?

S: um... to ask if you wanted to walk to class with me... we can meet up at the place we first met yesterday.

(Y/n): Sounds great! Meet you in five?

S: Meet you in five.

~~~~~~~~~~~~end of call~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled gently whenever he hung up. We had such a weird meeting. Probably the weirdest way to meet someone... he had scared me whenever I had first moved to the campus yesterday and we both out of the blue started singing ghost busters. I had texted him last night and we chatted a bit. And I had watch a few of his videos, did it mention the part that this guy is the Jacksepticeye! Of course I did... isn't that the title of the book... wait... no.... (NO FOURTH WALL! STAHP!) I shrugged it off and grabbed my bag from the hook by the door and my keys. I ran out the door and headed straight to the center of the college. When I arrived I saw Sean waiting patiently for me under a tree. He must have skipped breakfast because he was munching on an apple when I walked up to him. "Sup dude" He laughed a bit. "Sup dude? What do you think I am, some hippy?" We both laughed as I helped him up from the ground. "So you nervous?" I nod "nah! Don't be... anyways we might have a few classes together..." I smile and nod as we start making our way to the school building. I didn't notice how often he would look down at me and admire my (H/L) (hair length) (H/c) (hair color) hair. "So how old are you Sean?"I looked up at him as he quickly looked away from me his face a tint of light pink. "Twenty three" (:P idk... T-T) he smiled down at me again as he adjusted his backpack "you?" I smiled a bit "twenty" He gave me a slightly surprised look "Really?" I laughed a bit and nodded. "I know I'm ugly but I'm not that ugly that I look like some crippled old woman" He died of laughter "That's not what I meant!" We both keep laughing as we reached the school building and walked inside. He started walking down a long hallway while other college students passed by me. I had always been short so the is college was kinda intimidating... Sean had noticed my nervous aura so in one swift move he grabbed my hand when I wasn't paying attention. It made me flinch slightly but after I realized it was just Sean I smiled lightly and moved closer to him. "You're really adorable. You know that?" I gave him a slightly shocked look. "W-what?" I could feel my cheeks turn a dark red as he smiled down at me. "Calm down (Y/n). I'm not flirting. Anyways I have a girlfriend..." The words crushed me like a million bricks. I barely knew this man and yet, I liked him...alot. and to find out he's not single hurt me. "Oh... ok." I tried to hide my hurt behind a mask of lies I call a smile.