chapter sixteen

I stared at Jack, his eyes seemed darker than usual as he stared down at Mark with an expressionless face. "Jack!?" He shook his head before he stared at his hands, looking up at Mark soon after. "Is he okay?! I-i didn't mean to!" He panicked slightly as he stared at his bloody knuckles. "We should get him to the Doctors(TO THE TARDIS!!!), love." He nods slowly.

After about two hours Mark woke up in a hospital bed, him looking around in confusion as I sat next to him in a chair and Sean stared out a window. "Where am I?" I sigh slightly as Jack answers in a monotone voice, "the hospital with a broken nose..." Mark's eyes widen and his hands travel up to his nose. "You broke my nose?!" I could see the ager building in his eyes as he glared at Sean. "You irish B*tch! Why I ought to walk over there and kno-" "Guys....Please stop..." I cry slightly as I stare at my hands. Both of their heads swing towards me and Sean walks over and rubs my back. "Its all my fault...I ruined your friendship...I ruin everything" Sean helps me up before he pulls me to his chest and kisses my hair lightly. "No you don't, Me and Merk will be fine, love...We've been through so much" Mark chuckles slightly "yeah...If anything I was the one who made a move on you...I'm sorry..." I smile slightly as a (the...Jk) Doctor walks in and says we can sign Mark out.

After we all get home Mark walks to his room and Sean carries me to our shared room and places me on the bed. "Cannonball!" I squealed loudly and he flopped onto the bed next to me, earning a laugh from both of us. "Ten out of ten" He laughs even harder.

I cuddled up to him as he replied to youtube comments after getting adjusted in bed next to me. "Sean...Why did you look so emotionless when you punched Mark?" He looks up from his phone and towards me. "What do you mean? After I punched him I didn't stare at him..." I give him a confused look before I shrug it off. "Nevermind..." I peck his cheek before I turn off the lamp and fall asleep next to him.

Heyo! So...I've been working on my writing skills...I hope it's better? Comment below if it is...Anyways..There is slight foreshadowing in there so get ready! And all the Anti chapters will be deleted soon, so yeah...Also don't forget about my new book called 'Lost in the Static' staring someone's evil side (hint hint...if you haven't figured it out yet) comes out at the end of this month, tell me what you guys hope to see in that book. Okay! Well enjoy!!! And I will see you all in the next update! Buh~bye!!