chapter seventeen

A few weeks had passed since Mark had gone back home to L.A, and ever since the fight Jack has been acting off... I would find him talking to himself in the mirror or taking pleasure in pain. It scared me at times..

"Jack, love?" I climbed out of our bed and picked up my phone to see the time, half past 12. I walk out of our room and start down the hall towards the sound, it was a combination of whispers and things getting knocked over.
"Hello?? Who's there? I'm armed and ready!" I walked into the kitchen to see two figures standing next to each other, one being my boyfriend and the other one his....twin?....

The darker haired one turned to me with a sadistic smile plastered across his face, drops of blood coming out from a cut in his neck. "Oh my gawd, s-sir do you need medical attention!?" Jack threw a punch at the man and I screamed, Jack immediately ran over to me and held me close to him as the other figure laughed. "You can't beat me, Jack.....I know everything about you....I know your strengths, and I know your weaknesses too" and with that Jack was slammed against the wall and the other figure held onto me, digging his nails into my arms which caused me to cry out in pain. "Bye, bye~"

JACKS P.O.V
There was a cloud of smoke where Anti and (y/n) had been standing and I slowly stood up, gritting my teeth in pain. I took a few steps but soon had to grip onto the couch for support, running my arm across my face I noticed the blood that had been on my face. I looked around once more before I slammed my fist on the couch with a loud cry. "god! Why now?! Why does he have to take away everything I love?!" I slammed down my fist harder before I pulled out a small velvet box, running my thumb against the fabric as I stared down at it. "I'll get you back...."

Ayyyyyy
What up! So I just want to say thank you guys for all the stars and comments of support. I'll take your advice and start to wrap up this story, geez it's been in writing for almost two or three years now. Poor thing need an end! Anyways....Thank you for staying with me throughout this whole journey and I hope you have happy holidays!