chapter fifteen

Caroline had left a few days before and left me at home with the boys, who seemed to fight about everything. "Jack! I can't think with your loud mouth!" Mark screamed at him from across the hall while Jack walked next to me and screamed, causing my ears to scream in pain. "Ow..." Jack looked down at me. "Sorry, love" I shrugged it off as Mark walked in and started yapping away. "THATS IT!" I glared at Mark and Jack as they both stopped talking and looked at me with shocked expressions. "Why are you two fighting so much!" Jack glanced at Mark and both men shrugged exept Mark's looked fake. "You two never get to see each other since you live so far away, get along or you are both sleeping in the streets!" They both nod and I sigh. I walk to my room and lay down.

As soon as I start to drift off I hear a knock sound from the door. "Come in" the door slowly swings open and Mark stands by the door. "H-hey.... (y-y/n)?" I give him a confused look "yes?" He walked over to the bed and sat down next to me. "I really like you..." I scooted away from him. "I'm with Jack, Mark" He glares at the bed sheets "And I hate it...I'm need you" He crawls I over to me and pins me to the bed as he starts leaving kisses on me. "M-mark! Get off!" He sucks on my neck as he chuckles deeply. "Why, baby~?"

And as if Jack knew he opened the door and glared at Mark. "Get. Out." Mark sat up and looked to Sean. "Whoa.....Buddy....Let's not take that far." Sean walks over and grabs Mark's shirt. And before I knew what happend Mark layed on the bed with a bloody nose and passed out cold