chapter seven

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

Sean has been kinda distant since he went to pax....I've been worried but he pushes it away everytime. "Hey sean, babe?" He slowly pulled his eyes away from the video game he was currently playing. "Mhm?" I walked over and took the spot next to him. "What's wrong? You've been....Off recently"

Sean's P.O.V

I swallowed thickly as she spoke. 'If I tell her she'll leave me forever...' I put on a fake smile and shook my head. "No no...I'm perfectly fine" She nodded slightly and layed down next to me. "I love you sean" that's when I snapped. Tears came rolling down and I started bawling. She jumped away in surprise but hugged me after she relized what was going on to make me feel better but that only made me feel worse. "What's wrong!?!?" I sniffed as I looked at her. "I-I.....I cheated on you.....But I was drunk! And I didn't mean too!!" Her grip left me and I saw the hurt in her eyes. The worst part of this was the reason we got together was because my girlfriend cheated on me....Now I'm stabbing my Best friend and Girlfriend in the back with the same knife....She got up without any words and walked out the front door after grabbing her car keys,Shoes,And her favorite bennie. Thats it.....S-shes actually gone....

Don't worry. It will hopefully get better. And sorry for the slow updates. I was busy in drill team tryouts bit I'm free now :3