chapter 20

Anti smirks at Jack, "Your body~ I'll set her free and never touch her again but you have to surrender your body to me and allow me to be free"
He swallowed thickly, a million thoughts running through his head before he sighs in defeat. "Deal. But let me say my good byes..."
Anti watches him for a bit before he gestures to the door. "Five minutes!"

He quickly walked in and looked down at me, his chest tightening at the sight, I looked up at him and I start to cry tears of joy "Sean!"

He runs over and unties me before engulfing me in a hug, my hands wrap around him. He leans close to my ear and speaks softly. "The window....I need you to open it and run....Call the cops and send them...do something....and if you ever see me again I'll need you to ask me something you'd think only I would know...Anti knows alot about me but he often discards useless things..." He looks at me, tears brimming in his eyes before he pulls me into a kiss.

We pull away after a bit and he let's me go and helps me open the window, I slip out and watch him sadly. "This isn't the end right?"

"For now....it seems so..."
And with that I saw the silhouette of Anti, his eyes shining like two suns that would ruin our lives forever.

Sean quickly closed the door and turned to face him. "There...she's gone! Are you happy?!"
Tears streamed down his face like waterfalls as Anti walked over smirking. "Yes~" He placed a finger on Seans Temple and went into a black smoke, He went into Seans mouth and Sean fell back on the ground. Once he opens his eyes they flashes a bright green before turning blue. I sat there watching the whole thing as I cried, seeing the love of my life leave me. I quickly get up and run back to the flat