Darkness

Steve's P.O.V
"FUCK" - I thought to myself - "How could I be so reckless? I just left the freaking woman walk away! I have to find her, otherwise I'll be screwed, so screwed if she opens that mouth of hers!"

I made my way through the woods, she must be close, I don't think she can't make it that far, she was bleeding out terribly, a courtesy from me and my hunger issues.

It was half past six in the night, the sun was almost fully gone, and I still haven't had a glimpse of the Yelena girl. I suddenly hear something, as I looked at the noise direction, two men riding a horse could be seen. One of the men left his horse to look at something lying in the ground.

"HOLY JESUS, WHAT IN SEVEN HELLS HAPPENED?!!"- screamed the man.

While the other helped him to grab what was on the ground, I took a good look, and "GREAT" - I thought - there was Yelena, on that guy arms, I couldn't be more fucked.

A decison had to be made. I could either kill them all and end this, or leave.

So I decided to get away from that place, one death it's normal, but three deaths in a row, that would rise suspicion. I'll go out of town for a couple hours, somewhere near but not too near, that way I can still keep an eye on how things will unfold.

All I can hope, is that she lost enough blood, to not remember anything. Sometimes, most of it, I regret carrying such darkness with me.

But, after her death , this is all I've been living for.