Deadly Mistery

*Unknown person P.O.V*

You thought you could get rid of me?

I'm gonna show you what I'm made of, I'm gonna show you what real pain is!

You made me suffer, but you also made me stronger, not that you know, but you did.

You're gonna regret it,and you're gonna beg for me to let you live...And I will, but not before killing all that makes you want to be alive.

I hope you're enjoying your calm days, because there's a storm coming, and I'm the one bringing it to you. But for now, I'll keep watching you from afar
dear Steven.

I finish my hunt, and go back to the tiny house I'm located at,not far from London, just reaching the countryside. Today is a very pleasant day, and if all I'm planning keeps going forward and without trouble, all the other days shall be too.

I enter the house, and everything is the same as when I left, Isis, my black cat, jumps from where she was laying and rubs herself on my legs, I lean down and pet her head gently.

I walk towards my room, take my shoes off, and lay down on bed. The clock ticks- time for my painkillers- I remember, their effect is entirely psychological, but it still brings me some kind of comfort, a sense of normalcy I desperately want.

Having turned into a vampire has been a painful process, because even though the bite given to me gave me an ability to heal, there were a few places in my body that still hurted, really bad mind I add, mostly the bite on the right side of my neck, almost reaching my collarbone.

It was also a bit purplish, but the color was slightly fading to the white pale of my skin again. I looked myself in the mirror, and my blue-gray eyes reflected back,my blonde hair was loose, and my waves looked healthier, I can say there were some good things about being an abomination, it did made your skin better, and hair. Taking the fact it also gave you enhanced strength.

I should really thank Steven Rogers for that, and deep inside, I sorta am doing so.

But on the outside, all I want to do, it's to see his face when he discovers the the incident he made, will be the reason of  his fall, of his death.

This thought is enough to bring a smile into my face.

I've been watching  him from up close, ever since that damn night at the woods, he thought I was dead...He tought wrong. I had already gone through the process of dying, the bite brought me back to life, I was almost unconscious when those two men found me, but not dead, and even further from that when I finally felt those men blood running to the inside of my body,it was just so primal, I felt like an wild animal, it was vicious and relishing.

I saw him, Steven , going away from that place, he didn't even had the time to notice what I was doing to those poor souls, and I actually believe he wouldn't care, seeing he did pretty much the same to me.

I spent more time at the woods, lost, walking everywhere and nowhere at the same time , and I saw her , the auburn headed woman. I was almost approaching her soon to be lifeless body, but I heard a noise and backed away from it, it was him, and he looked mesmerized at the sight of that lady.

For one second the look in his eyes showed the same hunger mine did when he almost killed me, and I thought that was the lady's end, but he looked again,and it was almost as if he was enchanted by her, could not bare the feeling of looking away from her being.

So he took her in his very arms, and carried her somewhere, and I followed as quietly as I could.
We reached a palace, his palace, I didn't need to walk further. I knew that place very well, after all I had just ran away from it a few hours ago, surprises me I didn't recall the way back.

When they disappeared from my sight I thought about turning away, and never ever even returning to anywhere near there, but at the upcoming days, I got curious and the curiosity of what was going to happen to that lady kept me where I was. I found this house I now occupy not so far from the palace, but not so near to be easily found, and decided to create a routine, so I'd watch them.

I saw when the raven haired woman reached the palace in a hurry, running from men with weapons,and how Steven fought with them, I saw how close he got to the auburn headed woman, that later I learned to be named "Natalia Romanov", princess and future queen of Russia. Or not, not if my plans work.

And seeing that even with what he did to me, he was still going to be able to find some sort of peace, triggered inside of me a feeling of indignity and pure anger, how could I be happy knowing this monster who took my life away from me would find something I could never, not as long as he lived at least.

That was the day I decided I would kill Steven Vlad Rogers , and would make him suffer just as much as he made me.

With that, I fuelled the bathtub , and got into it, I needed to relax and think about my next steps carefully now.

Because this is a battle I am not going to accept to lose.

************Author's Note ***********

HEY YOU LOVELY BEINGS THAT ACTUALLY READ THIS CRAPPIE THINGY I TRY TO WRITE!

First of all I'd like to apologize for always taking ages to update and all, school is complicated,sorry guys, and so is inspiration.
Second,I'm sorry if there are grammar mistakes and all, English is not my native language ,but I try ehhehe

Also,did you guys recognized the resentful lady? No? ehehe wait and see puddins.

I love Y'ALL tons, and it's funny to do these Author's Note , never did those hehehe, and everyone will probably ignore, but that's all , thanks for the attention, hugs and kisses from dear me over here.