Meetings

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Knives...
Handcuffs...
Chains...
Chasing...
Pain...
Blood...

That was all the memory I had in my mind while waking up.

I'm here, I'm really here!! I remember this room, it was my room.
I can't believe I made it, is it real? Am I dreaming?

I poked myself to make sure it was true, and oh gosh, I don't think I ever felt this happy! I'm home, I'm finally home!!

But...where's Steve? I should go out and search for him.

{...}

I went downstairs and it was empty, I went to the dining room, empty too,I'm not even seeing maids here.
I went south in the castle, where the library and dance saloon were, and I finally found someone!

-Excuse me lady, but would you mind telling me where Steven Rogers is?

The maid turned around slowly, and as I saw her face, a memory crossed through my head.

I knew her! And for the look on her face, she knew me too!

-Miss Elizabeth! Are you okay?When did you wake up? I'm-  would you like me to call for your brother?I mean, of course you would, silly me. I'm really happy to see you again milady!

She came closer to hug me, and still I couldn't exactly remember her, she seemed to notice and said:

•Aren't you remembering me sweetheart?

•I'm... No, not really-  I said a little embarrassed.

-It's fine honey. I'm Leticia Wolds ,
I used to take care of you, since you were really little! It doesn't matter now darling, I'll call Mr.Rogers for you. But first are you hungry?