The Walk

Natasha P.O.V

He guided me until the end of the garden, and we stood there, just laying on the rail, looking to the ocean and waves.

They would come and break on the wall a few meters down from us, always on the same rhythm.

All I could hear was the ocean sound,I felt his gaze on me, I turned to look to him, and there was it!That gleam, those blue eyes, the way his confused facial expression hypnotizes me, what confuses him so much? I don't know, but I want to.

I simply want to know everything on his mind, I'm just so curious to meet this strange man in front of me and make him the person I know the most in the universe.

I haven't realized that I was starting so intensely until...

•If looks could kill I would be dead for sure - he finished with a boyish smile.

•W-what I, wasn't even..ugh.-It couldn't have worst moment for me to blush.

He left out the cutest laugh in the whole world, and I couldn't help but smile the brightest too.

•So, mysterious lady from the woods, what's your name?

•Natalia...Natalia Alianovna Romanov, I'm Russian before you ask, but please call me Natasha, you mysterious savior?

•Steven Vlad Rogers II, half American, half Irish before you ask -he said imitating my voice, I let out a chuckle - ,at your disposition! But I indeed doubt I'm a savior, the minute you know me, the real me, you'll run away as far you can. -said he pretty seriously.

•Well, what's so bad that would make me run back to the woods I was trying to run from?

•It's not a thing I just tell the very first person I talk milady, no offense, but I know nothing about you, how could I trust my deepest secret to you?

•Let's change it then, ask what you want, and get a question back. Deal?

•If you want, so...

•So, Mr.Steven,what's your favorite color?- I asked deciding to create an easy mood between us.

•Red. Yours, milady?

•Blue,but maybe you noticed. -I gestured to my dress- Favorite food?

•Mmmm... This one's hard,I like so many, but I will go with pasta. Favorite place?

•I actually never been there, but I can tell it would be my favorite place, so Paris.

•Paris is great,I've been there a few times myself, I could take you there one day...I mean if you want. - he said a little embarrassed.

•I'm sure I would love to go there with you!- I said a little too excited so I complemented- I mean, since you've been there before, you must know the city very well,which would make things easier...-I said awkwardly-Mmm ,so, moving on, what's your mother's name?

•Sarah, yours?

•Angelina, secret?- I tried.

•Why do you want to know it anyways?

•You can't answer a question with another one, that's just how the game works. So, secret?

•Tell yours first.

•If I tell why I was running away, will you tell me your secret, like truly?

•I give you my word, miss Romanov.