Waking Up

Natasha P.O.V

I woke up to find a cold empty place by my side, well, it doesn't surprises me that much that he left. I sat properly and I was feeling much better, but a soft pain still on my legs, and back.

A great smell filled the room, I looked forward and there was him , he was way more good looking now that I could see without blurriness, he left a tray at the end of the bed, and sat on a chair next to the window.

He haven't said a word, so I decided to break the silence.

G-good morning..mmm... Mister-God I'm so stupid why am I stuttering like a little child?

Mornin' milady - he said quietly.

We gazed into each other's eyes for quite a moment, then he motioned for me to eat, I did as he told, I was actually pretty hungry.

When I finished, he said he would give me some privacy to clean myself, and that he would ask for one of his maids to bring clothes for me, he asked me to meet him in the garden when I'm done, then he excused himself and disappeared.

A few seconds later two women entered the room, one of them said she would prepare my bath and the other had a pair of dresses for me to choose. I wonder if he bought those recently for me, or if he's that type of womanizer who always have his all little cases clothes in some place in case they meet again.

I truly hope I'm not using any whore's clothe, the thought of it sicks me, but I also can't just expect he buys a new wardrobe exclusively for me, the woman he found in the woods, sounds like a start of a fairytale that's far from happening with me.

I realized that it made good 4 minutes I was thinking, and gazing to nothing, the poor woman might think I'm nuts.
I decided to dress the blue one, it was simple, and looked comfy.

The other maid said my bath was ready, I thanked them, and before they leave I asked their names, the shorter brunette one was Leticia, and the other brown haired one was Cecilia,I liked them they were really kind,I said my name back, they smiled, and said it was a pleasure meeting me, well, I said equally.

Then I headed to the bathroom.

Steve P.O.V

She was taking awhile to be ready, so I decided to take a little walk before she comes. I tried to distract my mind in all the ways possible, but everything seemed to have her, and I was getting a bit anxious for this walk, I wanted to know more of her desperately, like she was some sort of book which the last page was missing, I looked into her eyes, I could see mystery, desire, passion, kindness and all types of things, but one I haven't had a clue yet, was evilness, and I don't think I'll find.

Everything on her describes pure goodness, a lot of people would think I'm precipitating things, but one thing Elizabeth always told me, is how good I am at reading people, and indeed I never failed at one single person, but we never know when the first time can happen.

Elizabeth... I miss her, my little sister, she's one of the few persons I can trust, I could even dare to say the only one, her and Peggy. Last time I saw her was in 1422, the 13th of August, and I still remember every tiny detail of this day, now it's been 5 years, and I couldn't be missing her any more, but she disappeared, I searched for her so badly...

The only thing I can hope is that those "Darkhunters" haven't caught her, I can't imagine the torture she would pass in those insane men hands, they have ways to kill/torture vampires or any creature they consider evil, that I myself could never think or even imagine myself doing.

I was focused on my own world when I heard soft footsteps behind me, I turned to find her , and she looked breathtaking, the blue color made her red hair shine even brighter. She reminded me of Peggy, her strong posture, but sweet way of acting.

She smiled when she noticed I was looking at her, and I managed to flash a smile for her back, that was actually all I could at the moment, she looked divine.