~ 16 ~

A/n: winter break is almost over, sigh. Anyways, I hope you like the chapter (: if anyone has questions, shoot.

And sorry I didn't warn anyone because of the gif, this is a sexual story so.. BE AWARE

"Show that Daddy love m-m-me?"

"How, kitten?" Harry purred softly, voice low and deep as his green eyes that turned a little tad lustful met Louis' baby blue ones.

Louis furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head curiously to the side, "kitten? Louis not a cat! But kitties are fluffy.. Louis' favo-favou-"

"Favourite?"

"Favourit'! Louis f-favourite animal," the younger boy blushed softly and pouted his lower lip out gently, "b-but 'm not a cat.."

"But you're as cute as one.. It's a nickname, Louis. Just like princess is", Harry grinned and bit down on his lower lip.

"B-but Louis' a boy! Only girls are princesses .." Louis shook his head before he cleared his throat again, "c-can daddy show now?"

"Well, how should I express my love? I could kiss every inch of you, make you your favourite breakfast tomorrow or read you your favourite story. I can show my love in a lot of ways, Louis.." Harry cooed, even though his dick made an interesting twitch. He just couldn't help the feeling of having a wet naked Louis against him.

Pretty hard not to get turned on.

"Louis like all the things.. B-But like kisses the most," the tiny boy squealed and leaned forward to kiss his daddy, just loving to feel Harry's rough pair against his soft pink ones.

"W-wish that daddy and Louis could stay in here forever.. 's all warm'n'cozy," Louis smiled and scooted closer, shrieking as he felt Harry's half hard cock against his own soft one.

He has been thinking of the naughty things he and his daddy did.

"Do you think about me, sometimes? About what daddy did to you? In the bed.." Harry whispered in a low voice, his hands moving down to Louis' soft waist to give it a light squeeze.

"Y-yes," Louis breathed out and gulped, nodding quickly. Still being in the body of a teenager, his hormones got him rock hard in a split second.

"Does daddy's baby boy like thinking of that? What happens when he does..?" Harry raised a soft eyebrow, rubbing slow circles against Louis' hipbones while he moved the boy slowly forward and then back again, causing his cock to slide from Louis' balls to his hole. Back and forth.

"Yes!", Louis squeaked out again and blushed, "I-it gets all tingly in the tummy a-and then hard." Louis whispered out, eyes wide and fixed on Harry.

"What gets hard, Louis?"

Harry murmured flustered but also amused. He kinda enjoyed having the smaller boy squirming. Whether it was on top or underneath him.

"M-my pee-pee," Louis blurted out.

"Daddy wants to try something. Can you be a good boy and lay back for me?"

Louis nodded quickly and hurried back to his place at the other end of the tub, watching Harry with a ragged breathing.

"W-what do daddy try?"