Skype

After a calming long soak, i picked a big  black, baby blue and dark pink superdry bag out of my closet, and started packing my things. I had packed my underwear, pjs, toiletries, tooth brush and tooth paste when my phone rang. It was a skype request from the group 'the crew'. I answered to see all 5 of my favourite peoples faces lined up on the screen.
'Hey guys' i said, dying to tell them the good news as, as far as they knew, i wasn't even thinking of going to Alex's party.
"Happy New Year" we all said in unison.
"So Cat and Tay what are your plans for tonight?" Johnathan asked, blissfully unaware of the decision that was made.
"Well we have a little surprise for you lot," Cat said smiling sweetly at them all.
"Yeah," i said, "shall we tell them together?" I continued. Cat nodded.
"3,2,1... WE'RE GOING TO ALEX'S PARTY!!!!" We both sqealed in unison. Everyones faces dropped in disbelief then there lips raised into a giant grin!
"Oh my god! How on earth did you pull that one off?" Steph asked excitedly.
"Your not sneaking out are you girls?" Rachel queried, being the sensible girl she is, which funily enough is what i would have said too.
"No i'm staying at Cat's while my parents are going to southampton. Joe came round to ours to talk to my dad earlier" i said grinning wildly. I was now over the really nervy stage and was getting super excited as at 5:30pm (1 and a half hours from now) i was going to Cat's to get ready. As if he was reading my mind, Jacob said "What is everyone doing for getting ready? Are we getting together or just meeting up wherever our parents drop us off?" We all looked a bit stumped.
"Maybe if we girls meet up?" Steph suggested.
"Yeah, as Tay's already round mine, if its ok with mum and dad all the girls can come round mine around 6:30? Then we can just chill once we're ready?"
"If u want to J you can come round mine and we can share an Uber to Alex's place?" Johnathan asked Jacob and he nodded in agreement. We all agreed on the decision and we were all meeting up at Alex's house around 9pm. So the plan was sorted. We all said goodbye and ended the call and i continued packing.