Mum and me

I had almost finished packing when there was a knock at the door. "Come in," i said quietly. The door handle opened and mum walked in.
"Hey honey, you okay?" Mum asked sitting opposite me on the bed.
"Yeah i'm fine thanks, how was work? I'm doing my shift on sunday evening right?" I queried walking into the bathroom as i forgot my deordrant.
"Yeah it was fine, that old creep was there again staring at my ass as i walked by. I think its 4pm-9:30pm isn't it? Ill check in a minute. Look i came in here to talk to you about tonight-"
"Yes i know no drinking, no boys, home by midnight-"
"No its just baby its your first house party and i feel like i'm losing my little girl." She said tearing up.
I went over and gave her the bighest hug i could without sqeezing her to death,
"Mum, you will never lose me. No matter what! I love you mum!"
"Aw, honey. I love you more, now look at me i'm tearing up! What am i gonna be like when you have kids amd get married ay?" Mum said wiping her tears off her cheeks.
"Oh god help me!" I said, we both were laughing our heads off.
"Anyway you should finish packing. Ill meet you down stairs in 20 ok?" Mum said walking out of the room
"Ok," i replied getting back off the bed to finish packing. After a whole hour of packing and checking and checking and checking and checking even more, i was finally ready. I took my phone off the charger grabbed my bag and hurried down the stairs.