Girls will be girls

We all got our bags and got changed.
I wore a tight black 2 piece which was croped and black stilettos paired with a pink clutch to match my lipstick. For makeup it was a pretty neutral look. I pretty much wore my normal makeup: foundation, concelear, masacara, highlighter, eyebrow pencil, blusher, bromzer, liquid eye liner and bright pink lips. I plugged my new straightner into the plug socket and straightned til my arm ached. Then got my curling wand out and curled my hair. 2 hours later i was ready. I was the 2nd ready as Rachel had finished before me. She was wearing a leather mini skirt (that she kept pulling down) and a tight pink top, which was tucked under her skirt matched with heeled ankle boots that were a tad shorter than my heels. Rachel is BIG into fashion but even BIGGER into hair and makeup. Her makeup looked proffesional. She had a gorgeous smokey eye and amazing contouring. Not only her makeup but her hair was amazing. She had quite long straight hair which she lightly curled and then she took a section of hair a did a fishtale braid and pinned it up with bobby pins. She looked amazing. Cat was 3rd to finish. She was wearing a beautiful colourful all in one with gorgeous designer high heels to match. Her skin was flawless. The makeup (altough she wore it) wasnt needed. She had amazing skin. She wore a little red clutch to match her bright red lipstick. Her hair was gorgeous. She straightned it and then took two sections and tied them up at the back. So simple, yet so gorgeous.
Steph was last to finish. She wore fancy high waisted booty shorts with a gorgeous designer holterneck and a leather jacket over the top. The outfit was so casual but she made it look hot and gorgeous. She wore massive high heels to match and a natural looking makeup look with her hair straight. Everyone looked amazing. We were all ready to go. We still had half an hour before we had to leave so i ordered a pizza for everyone.
Once everything was done (including the lipstick touch ups!) the limo arrived.