The doctor.

We leaned towards each other and kissed for a split second then the door creeked open. We both sprang back into our normal positions guiltily even thought there was nothing to be guilty about. "Oh honey, look at you!" Mum said almost sprinting through the door and coming over to me. "I'm fine honestly!" I said smiling nervously.
"I think we'll be the judge of that!" Dad said as he entered the room along with a nervously looking mark. After dad and mark came Steph and Rach all of which looking concerned
"Hey!" I said happily. "You ok Mark?" I continued seeing marks nervous and sick looking face. He nodded than ran over and cried on my lap hugging me tightly. "Aw what's this for!" I said smiling sweetly at him.
"I thought I'd never see you again T. I love you." He said turning from a teenager who never ever cried or said I love you, to being a sensitive loving little boy. "Aw babes I'm fine trust me." He eventually sat up with his mind at rest and went to sit next to Jacob. I looked at Jacob and smiled as he looked very worried which I could understand as my dad hated any boy that I was friends with not to mention a boy i sorta kissed. After a few long minutes of awkward silence, the doctor appeared at the door. Both my mum dad and Jacob stood up. "Well how is she?" Dad said looking extremely tense and worried.
"I'm pleased to tell you it's not bad news but all the same Taylor could be in a lot of pain. Taylor has had a slight crack to the skull but no brain damage. She will have to have a few more scans and operations just to check up on any difficulties that the brain may have. All we know for sure is she will be here for maximum of 5 months but realistically only 3 months. She also has a broken wrist which had already been bandaged and she may also have a broken ankle but that is to be confirmed. She is very lucky. We will let you know when we find out more information."
"Thanks doctor." Mum said as they all sat down. As the doctor left Joe, Mary and Jonathan came and as soon as they caught a glimpse of me they ran over to see if I was ok. When they did the cat entered carrying a bright pink smoothie in one hand and a tray of chocolates and flowers and an additional 2 smoothies for myself and Jacob.