The gathering.

Cat almost dropped the tray as she saw them, obviously not expecting them to be there. Both Joe and Mary, walked over to her and gave her a massive hug and asked if she was OK as by this time it was 4am and they hadn't heard from her since we left their house. Once the awkward hugs and kisses were done, Mary leaned there heads towards the door to signal cat to go outside the room. "Two secs." Cat said winking at me, looking nervous. I glanced at Jacob. He was staring at me looking concerned and worried. 25% of that worryness was about me, but I bet 75% of that was about my dad as he was glaring at him and doing his overprotective thing. At that moment Joe, Mary and Cat came in. I kept looking awkwardly at Jacob. Mum obviously saw me looking at him as she then said, "Luke, Joe, Mary shall we go and get some coffee? Mark, Jonathan, Steph and Rachel do you guys wanna come?" She said nodding her head towards us. "Yeah. See ya in a minute," Steph said to me winking cheekily, which made myself and Jacob giggle. Jonathan sneakily gave Jacob a high five which made us laugh even more. Once mum,Mary, Joe, the girls, mark and Jonathan were gone dad was lurking trying so hard not to leave the room. "LUKE!" Mum called from down the corridor. Dad rolled his eyes and gave Jacob the 'don't touch her or I'll kill you' look and reluctantly left the room. Once dad had finally left, it was just me and Jacob.