Chapter 9 (This is short on purpose, tw)

*​This whole chapter has a massive trigger warning on it*

Jack's Pov

"Do you understand how much worse he is now, Alex? He was finally getting over being sad over Sarah, I walked in on him doing some extremely bad stuff because of it, and now this has happened, and he's blaming himself, and I can't see him go back to that again, Alex, I can't!"

"Jack, he's going to be alright, okay? I'll go check on him when my foot stops bleeding, you need to go to sleep, we've all had a long day." Alex said, and with that I drifted off to sleep in his bed. Little did I know, he fell asleep as well.

Zack's Pov

I deserve this ​I thought as I watched the blood flow from my thigh, I was a bit dizzy, but that's normal after I do this to myself. ​Why would Jack have Alex lie to me? I know it's my fault she was abused, he must have been mad at me as well, and taken it out on her. How could I have left her? How could I have convinced Rian to do the same. I never thought he would do that, I thought that was what you did if someone died, you drank to get over it. How could I have known- ​No it's my fault, i should've known better. ​And with that I cleaned the bathroom, hid my blade, and limped across the hall to bed.

Still bleeding.